Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> Chitin bow+7, Imir ring+1, Bronze EArring

This is a discussion on S> Chitin bow+7, Imir ring+1, Bronze EArring within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; gg not really but i offer u md +8 80 for chitin bow +7 pm me...
Page: 2

:seby666:

gg not really but i offer u md +8 80 for chitin bow +7 pm me

Robokill

O_o?? I'm not a scammer.... if i was a scammer i would scam all my buddies rite now but im not.. im a gg asian sin!! B)

I dont know you, dont come flamming me like that.... Never scammed anyone in my life b4 -_-"

B> Dual Mirage dagger+8/80 non rebirthed pm me plz[/b]
    knowing you for a while, i asked you if you could buy me premium. You were like yea ok, i gotta go just leave the info, so I did. I took all my uniques off my acc, leaving the crimson and some scrolls. To my suprise when I log my acc again its all gone. And to my suprise again, on your acc is all my gear, along eith 350m you got from selling my thorn and impact scroll. Don't feed anyone lies. You may wonder how I got my items back. Figure it out, Shawn was on your acc and noticed your items. Supposedly he asked where you got all the mage crimson +7, and you said you upgraded it. What a lier you are. How did you get the imir ring+1 and the cb+7? Scammed another friend? Did you block me on msn? Figures your too afraid to admit to it. /owned you turtle

turtle

knowing you for a while, i asked you if you could buy me premium. You were like yea ok, i gotta go just leave the info, so I did. I took all my uniques off my acc, leaving the crimson and some scrolls. To my suprise when I log my acc again its all gone. And to my suprise again, on your acc is all my gear, along eith 350m you got from selling my thorn and impact scroll. Don't feed anyone lies. You may wonder how I got my items back. Figure it out, Shawn was on your acc and noticed your items. Supposedly he asked where you got all the mage crimson +7, and you said you upgraded it. What a lier you are. How did you get the imir ring+1 and the cb+7? Scammed another friend? Did you block me on msn? Figures your too afraid to admit to it. /owned you turtle[/b]

lol funnie, the imir ring+1 and cb+7 and bronze earring?? i traded that with a clannie for 2 mds8 -_-" but i'm trying to get mds8 again with less items lol.. i dont hack ppl, if i did hack ppl, wouldn't you think that all my calnnies would hate my ass?? -_-" and + they got good items too, prob. better then urs.. but i dont know what you got -_-"... if i hacked you, wouldn't i just hack my friends too?? -_-".. gay.... and if you dont believe me about the cb+7 and imir+1 go on risingforce vent and ask blaine you idiot.. fuking nooby these days.. accusing ppl of scamming, dd, gg items and shit... fuking noob, go get a life you little white boy... so fukoff and stop with the flames...... If i was a scammer too, wouldn't i just steal someweirdguy's md+8??? lol.. gay.... And what... what if i lost a chitin 1/12dex, and someone lost theres, would that mean that i hacked theM?? no it dont.... ppl upgrade every day, and it can be something that you lost... -_-".... fuking noob, go get some skills you little whiteboy......

knowing you for a while, i asked you if you could buy me premium. You were like yea ok, i gotta go just leave the info, so I did. I took all my uniques off my acc, leaving the crimson and some scrolls. To my suprise when I log my acc again its all gone. And to my suprise again, on your acc is all my gear, along eith 350m you got from selling my thorn and impact scroll. Don't feed anyone lies. You may wonder how I got my items back. Figure it out, Shawn was on your acc and noticed your items. Supposedly he asked where you got all the mage crimson +7, and you said you upgraded it. What a lier you are. How did you get the imir ring+1 and the cb+7? Scammed another friend? Did you block me on msn? Figures your too afraid to admit to it. /owned you turtle[/b]

rnt u flatlin3?

got banned from ko4life before?

come A2 TURTLE!!!

turtle

rnt u flatlin3?

come A2 TURTLE!!![/b]

cant aga....

Robokill

rnt u flatlin3?

come A2 TURTLE!!![/b]
    I am not flatline3, and pls turtle i have convo's saved. i'll post them if you wanna deny it, pics dont lie little asian fuker.

turtle

I am not flatline3, and pls turtle i have convo's saved. i'll post them if you wanna deny it, pics dont lie little asian fuker.[/b]

lol go forit... bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12