Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

S : Chitin Shield +7, Iron Neck & more for USD

This is a discussion on S : Chitin Shield +7, Iron Neck & more for USD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; <3 :wub: bump...
Page: 3

NoMercy

<3 :wub:

bump

mordeth

You know you dont really want to quit

NoMercy

Im tired of K2

bump ! sleeping

NoMercy

bump

ur not tired of K2 ur just pissed u cant get it to work and ur afraid of going for 80 when ur only 60 something, quit ur bitching, fix ur problem and wait it out untill patch is redone and go for 80 with me noob game isnt worth it without friends :angry:

NoMercy

lol well I also want to play other games and I need a better Vider Card to play it well.. :P btw fixed WarRock, so Im playing that while I sell the items. :wub:

bumpies !

wraith86

your pretty much forcing people to buy your items in bulk and your saying YOU WONT get scammed which confuses me but the biggest question i have is why are you playing warrock when its ran by K2 and they are the reason your quitting KO?

ZeIda

How did u make warrock work? I dunno if i have the same problem as u had, but when i try to launch it the whole screen just turn black and nothing happens :S

Free bump btw =)

icex08

Buying ur In pls reply n contact me

NoMercy

bump ! sleep

Nigglet

if your cant log into KO how do you give us the items ??? if you buy them ??

NoMercy

your pretty much forcing people to buy your items in bulk and your saying YOU WONT get scammed which confuses me but the biggest question i have is why are you playing warrock when its ran by K2 and they are the reason your quitting KO?
    Well not forcing them.. just want to sell them so I can finish with KO, Im tired of KO.. got no mood to start playing it. I been playing WarRock for 2 days or so.. and I havent notice a single problem.. yet. Oh and is free tho.. so trying it a bit doesnt hurt. :P

How did u make warrock work? I dunno if i have the same problem as u had, but when i try to launch it the whole screen just turn black and nothing happens :S
    Well, I didnt had that problem.. my problem was when I clicked on WarRock icon.. it said "cannot get a file (version.tst)".. but now I just installed whole Windows again.. and worked now.. so I think KO will as well (havent dlwed yet.. and I wont). But my MSN still fuked up no idea why.. been 3-4 months with same problem.

if your cant log into KO how do you give us the items ??? if you buy them ??
    The items are for sale still.. and will keep for sale till I sell them all.. and I can log KO on my brother comps.. (mine is the one with problems). So if I need to sell any of my items.. Im able to sell them.. no1 else will sell them just me. So feel free to offer me.. logging in is not a problem.

bumpies ! :wub:

ZeIda

Hmm...Herb said it was probably something with my firewall, but i tried to turn it off, but still same problem, so i dunno :S

bump =)

NoMercy

well on my comp and my bro comp.. when launching it, the screen turns black too.. need to wait 10-20 sec depending on your comp.. but after that the main menu comes. :wub:

NoMercy

bump

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast