Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

S> Chitin Shield, Skelly Belt, 2x RoC, RoL, IN for USD

This is a discussion on S> Chitin Shield, Skelly Belt, 2x RoC, RoL, IN for USD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by BDragieta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BDragieta)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl How are u sure ur father is ur father?? cause he and ur mom ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by BDragieta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BDragieta)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl
    How are u sure ur father is ur father?? cause he and ur mom told u so. So, this CS is legit cause I am telling so too... any more proof?

ever heard of DNA?[/b]
    pwnt.
    bump for u h43r:

NightOwl

up :wub:

SexyJesse

What is ur in-game name? and why did u make new account on forum to sell the items? especially cs+8 when theres only few people who have it. And NightOwl who r u in ares? who are you in Ares that u guarantee that cs+8 is 100% legit? People sell stuff on this forum with their in-game names I wonder what u r trying to do here.

NightOwl

well, SexyJesse, I don't have any interest in this business, just bumping a friend's topic. Can assure u the CS+8 is legit. can't do anything else.

The reason i am suspicious is due to his email addy, its a cs +8, his sig said that he was selling +8 shells too and i cant resolve his ip

P.S And he wont reveal his/her ingame name

NightOwl

whose sig? :blink: and what's an e-mail addy?

Aquiles

an email address lol

He set an email address up just to sell the cs +8. And his/her sig yesturday was S > Rogue Shell +8

NightOwl

Fest0, I think u are messing things up... his sig never was selling rogue shells +8 :blink:

BDragieta

NightOwl = ScoFieLD by any chance? h43r:

JvvL_

............. someone used my JvvL nick :angry:
    Anyway... he was Indomie last time, not many players knows him though. i'm here to support my friend indomie to clear him of all the accusation that has been going on... i was the one who made that CS +8 long ago before KE was even released...
    and if you want to call me a duper then it's up to you guys... but ppl who know me or close to me know that i never dupe in my whole KO career and i made that shield. I will respect if everyone stop the accusations to my friend and let him sell his items in peace...

Thanks

JvvL_

And btw he dont even have shell+8...

BDragieta

well its easier to sell something if you come here straight away with ingame nick, and a real email addy.

Just a tip for the future

NightOwl

Originally posted by BDragieta
    well its easier to sell something if you come here straight away with ingame nick, and a real email addy.

Just a tip for the future
    It's easier for hackers if they know ur in game name and ur email addy -_-

Just a tip too

PS: I'll start just bumping this topic.

SexyJesse

Why new forum accounts keep popping up trying to support him? And how can u possibly sure its 100% legit when you dont show your in-game name? Tell me this thou "what is the reason u hide ur in-game NAme? giving out in-game name isn't like giving out ur logon id, and password, it has nothing to do with it. So why hide ur in-game name? Answer this and people will actually buy this thing

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast