Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

S> Cleaver9 = B/O is 13 GB PM ME FAST

This is a discussion on S> Cleaver9 = B/O is 13 GB PM ME FAST within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; OMFG so gay! T_T spike me plz :wub:...
Page: 2

_Hybrid_

OMFG so gay! T_T spike me plz :wub:

B1tesizeThriLL

I don't understand how you can attempt to upgrade that 3 weeks into the server :mellow: .

I mean a Cleaver +8 is considered real good now, and you go for +9 lol... Crazy people...

I don't understand how you can attempt to upgrade that 3 weeks into the server :mellow: .

I mean a Cleaver +8 is considered real good now, and you go for +9 lol... Crazy people...[/b]
    He's pro upgrader dude that's pretty much it, gogo make me +9 chitins Ryan h34r: :P :lol:

dont leter it AGAIN!

Banned

nice gratz ryan

Ki1laH

Believe me i'm not at all questioning your legitness by saying this but...

What I do want to know is...how big are your balls? They have to be HUGE.

He didn't upgrade it. Probably same guy that gave Via his shit and Evil his shit was same guy that gave this guy cleaver+9.

Show upgrade proof plz. I mean... something this awesome on this server surely you would take a screenshot right?

He didn't upgrade it. Probably same guy that gave Via his shit and Evil his shit was same guy that gave this guy cleaver+9.

Show upgrade proof plz. I mean... something this awesome on this server surely you would take a screenshot right?[/b]

Sarna

h34r:

Axarus

omg +9 Oo

This isn't the first one we've tried.

Banned

btw i help with this cause i remeber ryan making cleaver +9 on ronark and everyone said the same shit so yea he is pro as hell at upgrading how he does it one may never know BTW DONT LETTER THE CLEAVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show upgrade proof plz. I mean... something this awesome on this server surely you would take a screenshot right?[/b]
    I actually expected it to burn. i press back after every upgrade so i can upgrade the next item quickly.

Flame all you want.

I got flippinsweet and silverkid to back me up, as well as my whole clan.
    ( i had cleaver 8 and cleaver 7, he traded me 50m and cleaver 8 for ares stuff)

Yea dude, you can't imagine how fuked up our vent was when he was like WTF I MADE CLEAVER 9 rofl :lol:

He made cleaver 9, if you want to believe it its up to you, he made it in ronark about the same time, except he lettered it, and when he tried to get it lettered back the guy typed it wrong so it was lost. This isn't his first time, hes the best upgrader i have ever seen, period.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast