S> Cold Hearted Dagger +8

This is a discussion on S> Cold Hearted Dagger +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; offer away need cash / rogue items...
Page: 1

midwest

offer away need cash / rogue items

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

got anything else to trade for the rogue fp dd?

midwest

not atm

Banned

P.S dual CHD +7 worth a shard +8 or more ,

GL

midwest

P.S dual CHD +7 worth a shard +8 or more ,
    GL[/b]
    thanks ^^

supersaiyangohan

thanks ^^[/b]
    no its not, the attack powers for it. its like the dv+7 so dont try to scam anyone....

CHD+7 is 20gb each like how i bought mines. =D thats 40gb....10 away from shard+8

midwest

no its not, the attack powers for it. its like the dv+7 so dont try to scam anyone....

CHD+7 is 20gb each like how i bought mines. =D thats 40gb....10 away from shard+8[/b]
    i got offers for 21gb im not looking to scam anyone so go find something better to do then flame my topic

i got offers for 21gb im not looking to scam anyone so go find something better to do then flame my topic[/b]

prices are dropping....

i would consider 21gb for a chd +7 if i were you...

10gb = roughly $40 - $50 usd atm....

so basically someone offerd you $80 - $100 usd for your item...

consider this:

shard 8s sell for (according to ko4life postings) $80-$120.

so you have what they call in the world of finance, an arbitrage opportunity...because obviously, a chd7 is not equal in value to a shard 8...(the shard 8 is worth a lot more)

or

try to upgrade to a +8 weapon that holds its value....like a disgruntled ib +8 owner... and try to trade 1 for 1.

case in point...

when morodon upgrade first happened, new weapon prices were unknown. this is the best time to capitalize since no one knows the "actual" value of new items.

i traded a eagle eye +6 for an iron bow +8 within the first few days of upgrade....

the guy i traded with actually upped the eagle eye +6 to +7 and sold for 240? USD? and bought dual shard 8s and RoL+1s with the cash.

new items are always over valued, and right now you have a good opportunity to make a return exceeding the actual value...take it before its too late....

btw- chd 7 isnt that much better than a dv7 and dv7 is on merchant in ares along with md8s

=t

prices are correcting and you should move in and take advantage of this before its too late.

midwest

prices are dropping....

i would consider 21gb for a chd +7 if i were you...

10gb = roughly $40 - $50 usd atm....

so basically someone offerd you $80 - $100 usd for your item...

consider this:

shard 8s sell for (according to ko4life postings) $80-$120.

so you have what they call in the world of finance, an arbitrage opportunity...because obviously, a chd7 is not equal in value to a shard 8...(the shard 8 is worth a lot more)

or

try to upgrade to a +8 weapon that holds its value....like a disgruntled ib +8 owner... and try to trade 1 for 1.

case in point...

when morodon upgrade first happened, new weapon prices were unknown. this is the best time to capitalize since no one knows the "actual" value of new items.

i traded a eagle eye +6 for an iron bow +8 within the first few days of upgrade....

the guy i traded with actually upped the eagle eye +6 to +7 and sold for 240? USD? and bought dual shard 8s and RoL+1s with the cash.

new items are always over valued, and right now you have a good opportunity to make a return exceeding the actual value...take it before its too late....

btw- chd 7 isnt that much better than a dv7 and dv7 is on merchant in ares along with md8s

=t

prices are correcting and you should move in and take advantage of this before its too late.[/b]
    lol thanks but when i made my post i ment i sold one for 21 gb lol wow

NeverDie

lol u say CHD +7 - SHARD +8... chill maybe ??

HeXisBak

hes selling chd +8 not 7.. so bid away bump for mah nicca