Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S >> CS+4

This is a discussion on S >> CS+4 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Bro you have to take in mind that KO was beta. I beleive thats its been a shit load of ...
Page: 2

Bro you have to take in mind that KO was beta. I beleive thats its been a shit load of time since it was out. I think he might have gotten it when the game was betta lol. Which was a smart move to keep. I know this cause i got KO when it was beta and its been like 4 years+[/b]
    so your saying you can keep items from beta??? oO

bump for good traded :P

ok man u sad u are old school player? Sorry but cant remember I sow u in game... not in exp or pk party... and u are 78 lvl? maybe you leveling on Tyon like Arno...
    nvm...

my offer is In + Ib...
    and maybe I will add lycaon pedant...:P
    spam&bump...

Lol, LordFabricius used koxp combo in cz, he appeared like level 75 and no one on ares knew him. Still few people that know him anyway , it is wierd how he gets all those +2 - +3s for sale.

LordFabricius__ko

Lol, LordFabricius used koxp combo in cz, he appeared like level 75 and no one on ares knew him. Still few people that know him anyway , it is wierd how he gets all those +2 - +3s for sale.[/b]
    OMG a litle noob here :S u know me for say im use koxp? nacked noob spamer ^^ u can ask everibody im good player, best people and beter player ^^ go wash your pants ^^ :lol:

Well lvl 78 warr lvl 75 priest lvl 75 mague lvl 79 rogue good im think

items+2+3? yea everibody know im use FP+9 --jewel+16 str 3 hp and bardish+10 and got more than 3.6k ap what is the problem? u say im koxp becoz im hit u ass easy ?

Well forget this noob spam the point here is SELLING CS+4 still waiting oferts ^^

PD.- Ask for me beters seller of this forum ^^

pd2.- Noobs dont make opinion if u dont know me ^^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

ok man u sad u are old school player? Sorry but cant remember I sow u in game... not in exp or pk party... and u are 78 lvl? maybe you leveling on Tyon like Arno...
    nvm...
    my offer is In + Ib...
    and maybe I will add lycaon pedant...:P
    spam&bump...[/b]
    But i think u was playing on human side with your IRL friends so you didnt knew him...

If you are really old school playa, you should know LordFabricius...
    And he was always high level and with good items (i mean he leveled on trolls/golems not koxped)...

And you retarded babashopers that started to play KO yesterday better shut tha fuk up about old school and old players.
    (this is not about you marshall)

Up for GG

LordFabricius__ko

TY Comboer BUMP for a good player too ^^

Were are u 4garfield? blackbolt? Soulslayer? Morrison? Monsterk1ll? ::Archangel::? Raphael_Philips? Arenita? Lord_Mozart? Vanesita? F9devill? Kelly? WwCoc0ywW? KillKnight? Lamchop? Cirene? and some good players and friends? ........u can ask all of them for me ^^ say here plz Im babashoper or Koxper? pfff say here plz ^^

Say him retarded noob ""DauMuie"" if your see me anytime play whit kosp

All of them know me you can ask

STOP LYING ABOUT MY PERSON

WELL Im stay waiting ofert for My CS+4 ....

Make +6? naaaa booooooommmmmmm and im lost the money ^^ and cs+6 got a litle diference estats ^^

pL0y

isnt this english forum

OMG a litle noob here :S u know me for say im use koxp? nacked noob spamer ^^ u can ask everibody im good player, best people and beter player ^^ go wash your pants ^^ :lol:
    Well lvl 78 warr lvl 75 priest lvl 75 mague lvl 79 rogue good im think

items+2+3? yea everibody know im use FP+9 --jewel+16 str 3 hp and bardish+10 and got more than 3.6k ap what is the problem? u say im koxp becoz im hit u ass easy ?

Well forget this noob spam the point here is SELLING CS+4 still waiting oferts ^^
    PD.- Ask for me beters seller of this forum ^^

pd2.- Noobs dont make opinion if u dont know me ^^[/b]
    How come you know i'm nacked ? Did you hack my char or something ?

How come you know i'm nacked ? Did you hack my char or something ?[/b]
    LordFabricius isnt good english speaker, i think he mean that u are noob with crapy items.

bump again

LordFabricius isnt good english speaker, i think he mean that u are noob with crapy items.

bump again[/b]
    Funny thing how come you know my gear ? You dreaming about KO when you go to sleep ?

Funny thing how come you know my gear ? You dreaming about KO when you go to sleep ?[/b]
    r u blind or what ? learn to read...

LordFabricius__ko

S >> CS+4 ( Chitin Shield+4) ^^

Amgm1

S >> CS+4 ( Chitin Shield+4) ^^[/b]
    lol he is not koxper only gay with mor lucky i kick his ass without armor jewles and weapons

bump for gay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12