Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S> CS +6 & CS +0, Lugias +8, and more...

This is a discussion on S> CS +6 & CS +0, Lugias +8, and more... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ...
Page: 2

Precision

Precision

To the top babay

Precision

Precision

:lol:

Precision

FlippinSweeT

scammers and babashoppers aka precision, falah and bartok. some1 buy all this crap and then chargeback pls

Precision

B)

Precision

GG Flip....get some friends, first of all almost all my items are sold...I have had them for ages so why don't you go ahead and say "Dupe, dupe!" I think you know these are legit and you are pissed you don't have them.

FlippinSweeT

lol no i'm not pissed. my clan kills felankor a lot so i don't need ur shit babashopped items. I do have friends, more than u and falah. Atleast my dad doesn't come on vent and yell at ppl who are teasing me xD

falah is a daddy's boy so he can go back to being homeschooled with no life and maybe go out in the sun sometime?

and to you again precision, ur a little kid. u have no life and you never will. you ever been somewhere with more than 1 girl (excluding ur mother and grandmother or sister)? i seriously doubt it.

and the lugias isn't over a year old. considering rofd hasn't even been out for a year yet dumbass.

Precision

First I never said you were pissed, second - why flame Falah when it's my post? And you talk about his dad coming on vent, I had no part in that and it's besides the point....just kill Felankor and be happy.

"my clan kills felankor a lot"[/b]
    nice joke :d

FlippinSweeT

nice joke :d[/b]
    my clan and their ally does, <_<

Precision

Girlssss

Precision

<3

I&#39;m so glad I went inactive when all this shit went down. I still don&#39;t know wtf happened. haha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast