Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S>DemonS Bp lvl 72 fully equiped

This is a discussion on S>DemonS Bp lvl 72 fully equiped within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Even if he was playing all the time,he know he cant kill me also if he want i told he ...
Page: 3

Banned

Even if he was playing all the time,he know he cant kill me also if he want i told he can ask anyone for to this job for him i dont care if its a lvl 80 bp warrior rogue or mage if i lose he can tell anything about me.

Since im quiting i really want see someone killing me on 1x1 so i will fell better for quit.

I like VS with priest who start heal when they have 50% HP left
    If you are sure that nobody cant kill you in 1vs1, I guess you are one of them...

Want VS me ? Im sure you cant kill me too in 1vs1....
    Heal & Debuff vs Stealth & Light Feet..... it can be great

.... anyway, bump for ur priest

lHoRuSl

u have no idea bout what u saying, u never saw demons playing so stfu

Nah its true.
    But saying that nobody cant kill him even a warrior 80 is just a little bit pretentious.... or he non stop use full heal....

Banned

Dont die is one thing win 1x1 its another different thing for win u have to kill before u get killed -_-

Dont worry i died on 1x1 few times but i killed more times than died , a gg player with a good char have chanse to kill me but i dont belvie he can kill me 3 times first than i will kill him 3 times do u understand ? Best of 3 1x1 that kind of 1x1 i never lose thats the truth. Only Devot1on killed me on manes but i did 1x1 with him like 200 times he killed few times. yes i can die with abit of luck canceling my heals but i bet my char that someone on manes kill me on best of 3 1x1.

About lvl 80 warrior i killed all top warrior i saw on manes hecatoncheires Alph3rios Jemand Shagun dont remmeber another names but if u dont belive call one on arena and i will beat him without massive btw but do it fast coz im almost selling my char.

If i say i beat 00000 fluppy all legends of ares u wont belive what i can prove is now with a 72 bp ibeat anyone on manes if u dont belive if u are mad coz i tell that prove me im worng call someone on arena for kill me pls do it ;(.

Banned

Call yourself Hecatoncheires and show me how you use heal good :P

Stop masturbate on yourself.... h34r:

Hecaton kill now Devotion the scammer with almost 50% HP left

Banned

Dont worry i died on 1x1 few times but i killed more times than died , a gg player with a good char have chanse to kill me but i dont belvie he can kill me 3 times first than i will kill him 3 times do u understand ?[/b]
    Nope :huh: Need lessons bro, seriously =D (No offence, i was just reading this topic randomly)

feinis

Dont die is one thing win 1x1 its another different thing for win u have to kill before u get killed -_-
    Dont worry i died on 1x1 few times but i killed more times than died , a gg player with a good char have chanse to kill me but i dont belvie he can kill me 3 times first than i will kill him 3 times do u understand ? Best of 3 1x1 that kind of 1x1 i never lose thats the truth. Only Devot1on killed me on manes but i did 1x1 with him like 200 times he killed few times. yes i can die with abit of luck canceling my heals but i bet my char that someone on manes kill me on best of 3 1x1.

About lvl 80 warrior i killed all top warrior i saw on manes hecatoncheires Alph3rios Jemand Shagun dont remmeber another names but if u dont belive call one on arena and i will beat him without massive btw but do it fast coz im almost selling my char.

If i say i beat 00000 fluppy all legends of ares u wont belive what i can prove is now with a 72 bp ibeat anyone on manes if u dont belive if u are mad coz i tell that prove me im worng call someone on arena for kill me pls do it ;(.[/b]
    I wish i could have my items back

Banned

Talk is easy i saw many guys saying they gonna own me on 1x1,0000000 was one of than got owned for my 62 bp witthout debuff he was lvl 69 -_-.

What i can say to u feinis do u think someone could beat u ? if yes tell him to go arena . i dont care what u guys think about prove to me im not that good thats all ... go arena and prove . im going to quit and i just dont want people talking bullshit about me if u say that or this guy can kill me i give u a option look around manes send someone to arena for me if he win 1x1 best of 3 i give u 100m .

Some people talk alot what more can i do for shut up some guys that flame me ? i think the hardest thing i can do is give a chanse to call anyone of manes for this job but if i win i just ask u to come back to this topic and say sry about the flaming.
    Look around there is alot of babas lvl 80 with uniques +1/+2 .

Accept or just dont talk bullshit. and ya in ko im EGO so pls kill ME.^^

Let's make that topic hot so more people will see my undefeated priest for sale xD.

J

Okey flame war yay! Vitor make new topic and leave your character name out of the topic.

Closed due to potential and already starting flame war.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123