Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> Dual Foverin, Avedon +0, Cold Hearted Dagger +7, Transformation Totem

This is a discussion on S> Dual Foverin, Avedon +0, Cold Hearted Dagger +7, Transformation Totem within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; As topic says; Dual Foverin +0 - 400m per 1. Avedon +0 - SOLD Cold Hearted Dagger +7 - 350m ...
Page: 1

Aurora

As topic says;

Dual Foverin +0 - 400m per 1.

Avedon +0 - SOLD

Cold Hearted Dagger +7 - 350m

Transformation Totem - SOLD

Royal Emblem (Dropped from quest Felankor - not gained by scam, killed 4x Felankor with clan SoulsofMischief and GoldenColonyCats, this was my share) - Offer for it..

PM Aurora or CyranodeBergerac for offers.

And BUYING;

Priest FP +9 HP Pads
    Priest Chitin Goblin Pads

If you have or know someone keep for sell, let me know..

Tnx

Gift Royal Emblem plys

Aurora

If i still keep it, I will gift only to SoulsofMischief if they need.

They doesnt have already 1 ? :unsure:

Aurora

Yeap they have and they are Royal now. I said "if they need". Sometimes Royal's back to Accredited you know.

Anyway still selling those shit. >.< And still buying FPs :@

Oh ok... Anyway I dont think they will need another item.. They cant loose grade. They have maybe 10 inactive players (which have been buy cuz of their NPs) in clan so grade is OK... They cant loose it :P
    I dont know now if there is more ppl active o inactive in SOM now... that&#39;s sad.

Aurora

Updated.

UP too

PS: Nice you edit Title ^^

Banned

Oh ok... Anyway I dont think they will need another item.. They cant loose grade. They have maybe 10 inactive players (which have been buy cuz of their NPs) in clan so grade is OK... They cant loose it :P
    I dont know now if there is more ppl active o inactive in SOM now... that&#39;s sad.[/b]
    Wow....Are you just trying to make shit? Like what was the goal of that post? I dont want to accuse you cause I know you are a good guy (Well i thought so) but why the fuck are you saying those kind of shits? Did Mischief do somthing to you? Or Oz? Vin maybe? You&#39;ve made lots of confusion by us...Xulian too....SoM were respectful to you as you were with them but with this post that looks like a war decrlaration, you&#39;re just getting them frustrated.

###Notice: If I can, ill just say 1 thing: People need to know that Sednanref from ko4life is not Sednanref in-game.###

Mooshoo

I dont know now if there is more ppl active o inactive in SOM now... that&#39;s sad.[/b]
    I wasnt going to say anything but I&#39;m gunna anyway. How dare you publicly state, based on nothing but assumptions and speculation how my clans infrastructure is made? You know fuck all. This clan consists of a handful of die hard people that have been laughed at, put down, ripped off, used for xp, money and just about any other variable that falls under the catergory of been exploited. You claim that all our nation points have been aquired through purchase? Just about all our core group hold a temporary leader point symbol EVERY month, what does that tell you? Next thing you&#39;ll probably say we nation points transfer in Ronark or some other lame shit.

if I&#39;m not mistaken Eurostar PURCHASED Fluppy for the same reason, too bad someone cant keep their fucken pants up in faggot room and screw up. You can say what you like, no of us give a flying fuck. We are a loyal clan, and through determination and friendship we have become powerful competition to some of the best players and clans on this server, regardless of what our clan ranking is.

And if you recall I beleive it was Eurostar who capitalised on a stolen Felankor emblem, which we got on the same occasion as the one Aurora has here, in attempt to raise the bar on the rankings anyway, but we wont go there.

My advice is shut the fuck up, and dont draw pretentious, self endorsed conclusion on my clan.

Banned

Up ^^

IroniK

i have nothing against someone here

but little mistake, eurostar didnt bought Fluppy, only 1 person did

and for your royal emblem a turk was spamming mora to sell it, yes we bought, all ppl in manes could buy it ..

sorry to burn the aurora&#39;s topic

Mooshoo

i have nothing against someone here

but little mistake, eurostar didnt bought Fluppy, only 1 person did

and for your royal emblem a turk was spamming mora to sell it, yes we bought, all ppl in manes could buy it ..
    sorry to burn the aurora&#39;s topic[/b]

How about with we close this issue, and leave us all as compadres. This whole forum thing gets up my ass like barbed wire.

Buuut lol ? What&#39;s wrong with you ? :blink:
    Im just telling the truth. Its not an agression, just an observation.

I dont see many SOM now.. maybe you always play m2.. I dont know.
    I just know that your clan buy at least 2 char only for their NPs...

But its a choice. Get more inactive people instead of active to have 1 great cape...
    I just think its stupid to buy char who will stay inactivew(only use to have NPs)... Real players (english speakers) can buy it and play it instead of stay inactive.

You claim that all our nation points have been aquired through purchase? Just about all our core group hold a temporary leader point symbol EVERY month, what does that tell you? Next thing you&#39;ll probably say we nation points transfer in Ronark or some other lame shit.[/b]
    But you, stop say bullshits. I never said that all your NPs have been buy. You have already lot of NPs and you just need PK a little more to buy your cape without outside NPs. Like you say, you can earn NPs if you want.. so why buy inactive players ?
    Yea yea I will say you nation transfer... Man, you are pathetic. Im just telling the truth, sad if you dont accept it. :unsure:

if I&#39;m not mistaken Eurostar PURCHASED Fluppy for the same reason, too bad someone cant keep their fucken pants up in faggot room and screw up.[/b]
    Mistake.
    For Fluppy, Ironik buy it... because his warrior was 70 and he was borred. All are 80 and Ironik was weak :lol:

You can say what you like, no of us give a flying fuck[/b]
    If you dont care about what I say, why you speak ?

And if you recall I beleive it was Eurostar who capitalised on a stolen Felankor emblem, which we got on the same occasion as the one Aurora has here, in attempt to raise the bar on the rankings anyway, but we wont go there.[/b]
    You are still with this story.
    How many times we have to repeat ? We dont know that the guy who was selling the emblem have scammed it.
    He was shooting in moradon... well we buy it. And ? if not EuroStar, will be another clan.
    Maybe that&#39;s why SOM stop have relations with ES. And after, for instance, that&#39;s why you dont ask if EuroStar need a Felankor emblem when you go with Aurora&#39;s clan and KATLIVACIP. Oh, maybe you forgot that we call your clan when we was goind to kill Isiloon with Shoot.... :mellow:

My advice is shut the fuck up, and dont draw pretentious, self endorsed conclusion on my clan.[/b]
    My advice is accept the truth. I dont want problem with you. Stop cry when some1 said that what are you doing is stupid. Grow up.

Im still thinking SOM is good clan but really, what you do is stupid. Better to have more players active instead of inactive.. just because you want a long cape.
    Well nevermind... hope you will understand one day that its better to play with clannies with small capes instead of play almost alone with small B)

Just try this one : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=174072&hl=
    Ok OK. Stop flamming

Oh, for CYANEXTIME, thx to said that Sednanref in ko4life is not same in game. I dont want ppl think Im noob. Yea I play on ThiefNeMo now
    Thanks.
    And oh, just. I dont have any problems with SOM. I always see them like friend. But I think its not same for us since we "steal" Felankor Emblem when we buy it. Since this time, they stop speak to us.. and oh, you go kill Felankor alone. What I said is just an observation so...
    And if I give you 1 advise, stop talk. Maybe I need remember you. The noob rogue Sednanref is mine. I still have informations and still change password if you keep on said bullshits about me

Have fun. Its a game.

Sorry Aurora h34r:
    GOGO BUMP xD

Aurora

Offfffffff.. get the hell out of my topic >.< It&#39;s about selling and buying, not for flaming anyone.

BUT!

I can&#39;t stop saying that you know nothing about what&#39;s going on in Manes, so peace and play together against bug abusers, babashoppers. CHECK THE RANKS! An ardream clan is top of the list, and you are flaming a clan for buying a char., not two! Justin is playing with another one. And with other char. Bushbaba can play, then they will have 2 char.s for SELL. Look from this view, bought a char. high lvl&#39;d and item&#39;d, sell a char. low lvl, naked. What&#39;s wrong then ?

Another view! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvCsvZmwJZ4 Watch it! And stop flaming ppl for buying np&#39;d char.s. They did not cheat for np.s..

Another thing is; why you ES and SoM try to play together? It is hard to play for English speakers in a Turkish populated game. C&#39;mon guys, you are all cool players. Peace and be ally....

<3 ALL!

@J: Close this topic pls. When you close this, i will make a new one. Thank you..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast