S> elemental pendant

This is a discussion on S> elemental pendant within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling elemental pendant 600m. I can trade for dual ce or crimson pads +8. U can offer me tho :=)...
Page: 1

axl3378

Selling elemental pendant 600m. I can trade for dual ce or crimson pads +8. U can offer me tho :=)

didinino

AQ name stealer!

open new account dont Fake Names!

axl3378

Omfg stfu... i didnt steal name from any1... im usin this name for like 2 years now in every game i played... so i think its the guy who ur talkin bout that stole my name...

and btw My Name Is MuD is a song name from Primus... How should i know that some noob is usin same nick as i do? U should say that we both r stealin from primus... but i dun think they rlly care :P rofl... go and die pls u dont deserve to live

Inactive Member

you still selling the ep?

didinino

lol
    2 years and 41 posts? ROFL!

btw think about it.. if u were first to use the name... how come u are not Axl ? (without stupid numbers )
    *pwnt*

axl3378

lol
    2 years and 41 posts? ROFL!

btw think about it.. if u were first to use the name... how come u are not Axl ? (without stupid numbers )
    *pwnt*[/b]
    couse i didnt make this account... some friend gave it to me :P... anyway i rlly didnt know u r usin the same name... what do u want me to do now?... no i wont name change or make another account... want me to say srry?... ok im srry i'm usin the same name as u

dun worry be happy

axl3378

you still selling the ep?[/b]
    srry i sold it yesterday to some random guy in moradon