Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fully geared now >=]

This is a discussion on Fully geared now >=] within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Rate my gear..Been playing manes for a week, since a friend quit and gave me 3 dex 9 pieces, a ...
Page: 1

Unforgivable

Rate my gear..Been playing manes for a week, since a friend quit and gave me 3 dex 9 pieces, a set of rogue chitin rebirth, a few hp scrolls and junk, and some +7 cleavers.

Full Plate +8/15 Set
    Totamic Spear +1/70
    Graham +1/70
    Chitin DD Helm +7/15
    Chitin Spear Boots +1/15

BRING IT ON >=D

lol u said that gear?this is noob stuff...u dont go hit me 200 damage!XD

Unforgivable

why dont you list oyur 1337 gear then buddy

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

those items rnt bad .. but arnt good..

jewel gear plx

4MotherRussia

zzz wrong sectin ?? can u go MEDIA > DCZ CHARS ... ??

Unforgivable

market thing is stupid this should be a section only for manes ffs

edit: imma use quest jewels...that and the fp should give me around 700-800 ac? i should have like 1300 with a shield and 300 ac on ))

mateuszthebadcomboer

can we 1v1 plz u can wear ur rouge dd. just for fun or we can go scrolls i really need some 1v1 warriors all i got is bp and rougs.
    use an undying set for buff. and really its not that bad gear.

Unforgivable

when i hit level 57 yeah but right now im only lvl 46 so..poopy

mateuszthebadcomboer

oh okey i didnt know what lvl u are. gogo lvl hope u got prem

My dcz pwnz yours

Unforgivable

curly buy me prem <3

Valk

My dcz pwnz yours [/b]
    OMG curly.. would u just stfu about ur shit. Everybody knows why u have that stuff. This guy didnt have to clan hop for 3 months in order to get his crap or leech of the hardwork of RT when they won castle that first war. Just shut up and be a decent person instead of some mouthy little kid. Try to elevate urself above that of the typical 70+ player on manes atm. I get so damn sick of all these people talking shit about how good their crap is. Babashop + scam + straight rippin off clans for items is not something to be proud of people!

And as far as ur gear goes flee ur stuff is ok. not great. Most dcz warriors have that stuff. Most all warriors have that stuff... Fp sux IMO. +7 chitin trumps +8 fp. and u really oughta get some accessories b4 u go 1v1&#39;n people. Lupus pendent and maybe a belt of str or some +9 str items would prolly be a good place to start. In fact +9 rings r some of the cheapest items worth buying on the market now and a 12str/ 2hp ring would be pretty bitchin, especially two.

Unforgivable

i&#39;ll have to go to dcz with the items i have now at level 57..get some drops, i want a lupus pendant, but i dont have anything extra to sell

OMG curly.. would u just stfu about ur shit. Everybody knows why u have that stuff. This guy didnt have to clan hop for 3 months in order to get his crap or leech of the hardwork of RT when they won castle that first war. Just shut up and be a decent person instead of some mouthy little kid. Try to elevate urself above that of the typical 70+ player on manes atm. I get so damn sick of all these people talking shit about how good their crap is. Babashop + scam + straight rippin off clans for items is not something to be proud of people!
    And as far as ur gear goes flee ur stuff is ok. not great. Most dcz warriors have that stuff. Most all warriors have that stuff... Fp sux IMO. +7 chitin trumps +8 fp. and u really oughta get some accessories b4 u go 1v1&#39;n people. Lupus pendent and maybe a belt of str or some +9 str items would prolly be a good place to start. In fact +9 rings r some of the cheapest items worth buying on the market now and a 12str/ 2hp ring would be pretty bitchin, especially two.[/b]
    I&#39;m in his clan clan... and it&#39;s a joke. Stfu please? (Btw my gear sucks and I&#39;ve been in 3 clans on Manes and thats only because all of them disbanded so I moved on to other clans... and if thats clan hopping then .... ok)

His gear is great for being on manes for 1 week and I&#39;d tell him that ingame if the servers were up and if I had premium

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

1 v 1 plx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast