wicked on forums - scammer ( xXxShadowAssasinxXx

This is a discussion on wicked on forums - scammer ( xXxShadowAssasinxXx within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; gay...
Page: 1

:pic:

Default wicked on forums - scammer ( xXxShadowAssasinxXx

gay

HES FUCKING GAY... he put famous name of game there.. so all think hes famous and trustable... and he can scam so easy... ANYWAYS IF HIS IN GAME NAME IS KILLOZAURUS HES SCAMMER DONT TRUST HIM!.

Symbol3

ic: ur soo patetic and stupid and fucking stupid kid u telling to all ppls ar scammer i dont want to talking any more i ignore stupid ppls !!!!!!!!!!

:pic:

so go get scamed by him but dont say we didnt warned u k?

this guy scamed more than 5ppl with diff ko4life acc :rollseyes: so fuk off k? <_<

yea, he have scammed more ppls, his ingame name is Killosauruz, not Killozaurus but nvm :P

KonjBezMilosti

ahm hey guys i just bought killosauruz 65 lvl warrior, so dont think that im scamer or smting , my friend will play with him and u can trust him i guarantee that.

Killosauruz

Originally posted by KonjBezMilosti
    ahm hey guys i just bought killosauruz 65 lvl warrior, so dont think that im scamer or smting , my friend will play with him and u can trust him i guarantee that.
    Thats my old warrior, scammed by Wicked aka Killing_free aka xXxShadoWAsassinxXx. GL anyways with it :P

@ Symbol3: stfu ic: knows what he says hes a goodgun guy

KonjBezMilosti

why do u say GL? u think he can change password?

Killosauruz

Nah he cant, but watch out for "other" ppl that r interested in buying the warrior for alot, its HIM possible, when you say the PW he would change it immediately cuz he still knows SA. Watch out for this!

KonjBezMilosti

trade went ok, i gues he didnt scam me coz im good guy

Killosauruz

You were kinda lucky then... What char does he got now?

Maybe he sold that char cause he went poor and havent cash for ncs.. so trade his char... soon he ill scam other ppls for sure..