Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S>Power up store items & B>mirage+8.cleaver+8

This is a discussion on S>Power up store items & B>mirage+8.cleaver+8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i got some ingame questions...can someone tell me the prices of trinas..1500 hps scrolls...and np increase scrolls cost pls...and anything ...
Page: 1

NightShadow1213

i got some ingame questions...can someone tell me the prices of trinas..1500 hps scrolls...and np increase scrolls cost pls...and anything ppl would suggest to buy from power up store to make fast and alot of money

xanarchistx

Hows it going Night...

I think on about $20 if you buy normal HP and AC Scrolls,
    You can get 4 packs of 1500HP and 4 packs of 300AC for $20...

Adding up to an average ~300m per pack of scrolls, 24gb per $20? With some left overs...

This is JesusDuffs btw.

NightShadow1213

ty duffs lol whew im tryna make some good money im gonna get a trina and sell it im lvl 61 now xD

NightShadow1213

cuz i got hacked...lol im bout to be 62 once i do 1 or 2 quests

NightShadow1213

wat about trina tho i saw someone sellin that for 950m does it really go for that much cuz if does ill get some of those too and get me shell+7 full set, with dual cleaver+8s, dual mirage+8, or cleaver+8 and mirage+8
    can someone give me the prices for those too:-

- Rouge Shell +7 or rebirth +1 same thing...each peices..<-----
    - Mirage+8s each<-----

NightShadow1213

bump

xanarchistx

Trinas do sell high, but I don&#39;t see alot sell...

I think a $20 NameChangeScroll would be very lucrative...

NightShadow1213

k ill think about tht

xanarchistx

I know others that lived off like ~$60-$80 depending how stupid they are, they geared the entire character with shell+7s, shard +7s, dex accessories +7/+9

K2 Doesn&#39;t promote buying gear, but any idiot with $20 can make quite a bit of cash just from powerup-store stuff.

MillionVoices

jermome dont spend $$ on shhity game

NightShadow1213

i have too...cuz i got hacked so i need to get some gear...i cant keep askin u for money...= u hardly give me any anyway xD...u used to give me some but now its like...zzzzzz....lol so im tryna make some of my own xD..+ its not like its my money...my friend doin it for me

Xzero

nightshadow if you get alot of 300acs scrolls and swift scrolls let me know, i can be your best customer

MillionVoices

i have too...cuz i got hacked so i need to get some gear...i cant keep askin u for money...= u hardly give me any anyway xD...u used to give me some but now its like...zzzzzz....lol so im tryna make some of my own xD..+ its not like its my money...my friend doin it for me[/b]
    i have tail of shaula for u

NightShadow1213

k ty MV....Zxero how much are u willing to pay for ac and swift scrolls and how many are u willing to buy

NightShadow1213

up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast