S>lvl 59 human acc geared

This is a discussion on S>lvl 59 human acc geared within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well i need ares or diez im giving a lvl 59 human rouge dual +8 cleavers +7 rouge chittin helm ...
Page: 1

BlackLabel

Well i need ares or diez

im giving a lvl 59 human rouge dual +8 cleavers +7 rouge chittin helm +7 fp pauld and the rest is quest chittin.
    (PATHOS)

all i want is a HUMAN lvl 55 warrior with at least a +7 glave and full +7 chittin and i need the acc in ares or diez

pXthemighty

Just wondering, why would anyone give u a full set of Chitiin +7 when ur only giving 1 part o_0 + that you give em quest chitin :/

BlackLabel

maybe because prices are different stupid ass and a glave in ares is worth half of a +8 cleaver christ some people are stupid. And if you where to ever get past lvl 11 you would know that its harder to lvl at higher lvls. a lvl 59 rouge with decent equips for a lvl 55 warrior its a pretty fair feal.

pXthemighty

First of all, what the hell is your problem dude.. I was just asking cause I dont think its a fair trade... and Ive gone past lvl 11 times and I was probably Higher lvl then YOU when I stopped playing bcause I got scammed. You dont have to flame just bcause I was asking if it was a fair deal...

BlackLabel

Now read your post ,you posted negatively i post back negatively

pXthemighty

Whats negative about it, its still just a question why anyone would give u more then you give em..?

Bradshouse

children relax damn man, i think he was asking a question bro back off a bit man

BlackLabel

ok so here it is in the english laguage theres stresses and other things to make a sentence sound negative. you wrote "why would anyone give u a full set of Chitiin +7" now lets look at it agian "why would ANYONE give U a full set of Chitiin +7" now when reading this you would stress those words making it a negative statement. if you were to say "why are you asking for a +7 chittin set if your only giving one peice?" i would say nicely,"because prices are different in different servers" see my point.

(Sorry if im right i need to prove my point)

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

i know its ares or dies but i can give u a dwl in edana hes lvl 57 warrior human with 1600 knight cash and well and is with a full +8 fp set +2 gave rb
    lots of scroll at least 2 of each buff scroll hp def str wolf and tp
    61mill for pots

BlackLabel

anyone top samuel's trade?