Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

s> gbs

This is a discussion on s> gbs within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; why would we ally with catapult buggers anyways?...
Page: 2

why would we ally with catapult buggers anyways?

changing agreements durining the csw wasnt fair eaither. Thats my point.

We thought nobodycanstopus was riping us also with cash but if u ll think about the money which r spent for catas and mostly nova shells all whats left r mere 20-30 m for each every csw.

About the cata buggers which tryp is crying so much. I asked in clan who used that cheap bug and 2 ppl admited When i asked why would they do that they say its not considered as a bug abuse by their community. They got warned to not do it again and thats it.

btw we won the castle alone no1 helped us in that and im not hiding it was lucky. We did it and we did it fair.

Topcat we talking about fair deal if some1 would put it into life but since no1 cared to talk in those few days we cant say there was a deal itself. The thing we talking about is blackmail

I recall 1 talk with bl about sacred soul clan... u were about to be removed from geting any money. Maybe the hatred we polish players from blood, oblivion and sg always shared won? Or maybe individual things had something to do it. Bl decided to stay in ally with u. Fact is u got castle but watch out... from both sides...

Anywayz u got castle now

sell me those gold bars for 7 dollars each :<

7 ?! few h ago u asked for 8$ when me and mcq were asking for discount on a mage u said no way :*

7 ?! few h ago u asked for 8$ when me and mcq were asking for discount on a mage u said no way :*[/b]
    it was a reasonable price, i didn&#39;t over charge you at all. we bought that mage for even more expensive...(naked)

that mage came with necessary items

and i can buy all 40 gbs for 7 each

lol im not crying about it. u can ask any1 that was on vent with me. i was laughing cause i had fraps running while ur clan constantly cata bugged. i got 3 ppl on fraps (4ocean, girakonpower, and wuddy) i&#39;ll gladly upload the fraps if u want me to. well w/e we didnt backstab u guys. ur leader disagreed with bl&#39;s terms so we took over. cya next csw baba

terms dear kanka r made before wars\fights\games are they not?

TopCat

terms dear kanka r made before wars\fights\games are they not?[/b]
    \\\Just Incase u know

I msged 4fun

his reply was

" Take it from us if u can bb and Goodluck"

so we took it?

well atleast not insanity ^^

really lets all just have fun no flames no calling names. Pure pk

7 DOLLARS EACH

7 X 40 = 280 USD GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

+

free sponsor for iron set bb

We went to csw to make sure we defended Sapientes and made sure BL got castle this time. When we were told that will not happen, BL and SS decided to try to take it. Who wouldn&#39;t have done same? Thats not changing rules during the event, that reacting to the rules being broken by Sapientes.. remember,all we knew was that we would all 3 share turns at holding castle. Stop saying you got backstabbed and read what ive written, we were told your not getting castle when we thought all were sharing. Of course we tried to take it from you.

What would you do if i said "here give me 10 gb for this item, then after i recieved the gb i said i changed my mind, i wont give you the item" You&#39;d try to take it...and if I then accused you of backstabbing for taking the item you paid for,wouldnt you think WTF?

bump

someon3 i see ur point! Now i know u were told by bL that we would do that BUT WE DIDNT MAKE SUCH AN AGREEMENTS!

Now try to see it from our perspective. @ 2 friends coming to repair an ice-cream car u bought. U tell them u gonna give them a cut everytime it will need repair and they agree. While 3rd repair they say dude we gonna share that ice-cream we 1 week each IF not we r taking it from u. THAT how it looked from our point

ty for bumps

still selling gold bars 9$ each

i think i understand (btw,you and me, worst at making analogies ive ever seen). From your perspective, BL/SS were going to defend the castle so you&#39;d get it always, and in return they&#39;d get a cut from coins after you subtract for SG buying catas n keys etc.

Even tho thats crazy sounding to me, i can see that if i saw it that way, then SS/BL sure did change rules last second. So i can see why you thought we backstabbed, and we felt exact same way. Hopefully, communication will be better in the future.

Idk if theres any hope for another alliance, but at least i can see your perspective and i dont feel like you changed the rules mid battle anymore.

bump

^o^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12