S>Giga+6 1h/Belt Of Life

This is a discussion on S>Giga+6 1h/Belt Of Life within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Pm for offers :huh:...
Page: 1

Mavetse

Pm for offers :huh:

Xtian_peru

how much for giga ?

Mavetse

Current offer for giga 26 gbs

Bump

V4mpir3

pmed

Mavetse

Current offer atm :

toto+7+ rogue shells boots +7 + 10gbs

V4mpir3

Current offer atm :

toto+7+ rogue shells boots +7 + 10gbs[/b]

this offer is no more available ..

when you tell someone it s ok for the deal then don t try to get from him more items at very last moment ...you shouldn t be so greedy

Mavetse

this offer is no more available ..

when you tell someone it s ok for the deal then don t try to get from him more items at very last moment ...you shouldn t be so greedy [/b]
    i never tryed to get more...i just told i have a better offer for another guy..i didnt say u give more, did I?

V4mpir3

i never tryed to get more...i just told i have a better offer for another guy..i didnt say u give more, did I?[/b]
    when a man tell another "ok we have a deal" come moradon now to trade .. and at last time he told the other guy "ooh i have a pm just now a little bit higher than you .." then lol i called that a way to have more and all know this way to do . i just say when you tell a man "ok we trade" then trade ...

Mavetse

Lightbulb

when a man tell another "ok we have a deal" come moradon now to trade .. and at last time he told the other guy "ooh i have a pm just now a little bit higher than you .." then lol i called that a way to have more and all know this way to do . i just say when you tell a man "ok we trade" then trade ... [/b]
    and because that u dont wanna trade anymore?... I m ready to trade now :huh: