Selling GB's and more!

This is a discussion on Selling GB's and more! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling about 4 bill or 40 gb's. Id like to get 4 or 5 bucks per GB and I will ...
Page: 1

__r4y__

Default Selling GB's and more!

Selling about 4 bill or 40 gb's. Id like to get 4 or 5 bucks per GB and I will sell in whatever quantities you would like. I quit KO and moved to WoW so this is the last of my stuff. I will prolly throw in some random extra stuff to ppl who purchase alot of my GB. I think I have some chitin 7 rebirthed left and some stuff from the PUS along with a ton of ranom stuff in my inn. I also Have a lvl 61.80% human warrior. I will sell cheap. I just want rid of all my KO stuff and try to recoup some of my money spent on the game. Anyway toss me an offer if your intrested in any or all the goods! ''

Thnx!

__r4y__

Default ps

I have some GB on ebay aswell. You can check my feedback there or toss my name out in the ares forum for references. I have sold alot of my ares goods.

The account also has a 60 warrior on ares. Glave 7 and chitin nothen fancy.

__r4y__

Default bump

bump

pizzaman

check pm's

__r4y__

Default Gone

Sorry peep's I just sold all the gold.

I still have a lvl 61 and 80% mastered warrior on pathos I will sell cheap! Its naked (aside from quest stuff and junk in the bank!) with like 12k NP
    This acccount also has a 60 mastered on ares with a glave 7 and chitin. (nothing fancy)

I am also selling a 62 rouge. Sin with like 100knp Both are human. Pretty much naked aside from quest stuff!