Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S > Helendid+8 , PP+2, ElfBelt, RogueShells+8

This is a discussion on S > Helendid+8 , PP+2, ElfBelt, RogueShells+8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; dont buy from this retard those items are scammed[/b] many people have bought from me in the past, and their ...
Page: 3

qwerty01

dont buy from this retard those items are scammed[/b]
    many people have bought from me in the past, and their items are fine. keep on saying im a scammer. free bump for me

swishersticks

yeah right
    they probably bought scammed items

those items are scammed dont buy

qwerty01

yeah right
    they probably bought scammed items

those items are scammed dont buy[/b]
    you have no proof of it being "scammed" you act like there is 1 helenid+8 out there and shit that im selling

swishersticks

you have no proof of it being "scammed" you act like there is 1 helenid+8 out there and shit that im selling[/b]
    the items your selling are some what like the items that was scammed awhile ago
    but you are not telling us where you got them from
    dont buy from this idiot scammer

Genkku

People are asking you questions and we dont get answers , also 2 posts and so GG items , i even dont know your char probably scammer , also Blackbreed said you scammer and im sure Blackbreed is trustable person + legit player ,even when i dont know him .

Anyway UP FOR SCAMMER -_-

deviouz420

You have 2 posts anyway. might as well make a new account before selling. Every time you post anything your flamed...you'd think you would've caught onto it by now.

swishersticks

People are asking you questions and we dont get answers , also 2 posts and so GG items , i even dont know your char probably scammer , also Blackbreed said you scammer and im sure Blackbreed is trustable person + legit player ,even when i dont know him .

Anyway UP FOR SCAMMER -_-[/b]
    ty
    You have 2 posts anyway. might as well make a new account before selling. Every time you post anything your flamed...you'd think you would've caught onto it by now.[/b]
    Yep.
    and he also edited his selling from enion bow +8 ^^
    someone bought a scammed item

qwerty01

bump

Genkku

Admins...

/close

He scammer 100% , who the hell know you ah? give me your IGN ( in game nick ) , you scammer , nobody is not gonne buy from you.

swishersticks

Admins...

/close

He scammer 100% , who the hell know you ah? give me your IGN ( in game nick ) , you scammer , nobody is not gonne buy from you.[/b]
    we dont have a MOD for ares section GG :angry:

qwerty01

Admins...

/close

He scammer 100% , who the hell know you ah? give me your IGN ( in game nick ) , you scammer , nobody is not gonne buy from you.[/b]
    many people have bought from me

swishersticks

many people have bought from me[/b]
    yeah bought scammed items

ozhakim91

give me your in game name... and i know thoes are OingOing items....b/c i had shell+8 and it was all rebirth with rouge chitin boots+8 and pp+2 elf belt... ect..... WHO ARE U.. AND WERE U GET ITEMS FROM... just tell and also whats your in game name.... if they not sacmmed then speak up!!

qwerty01

bump

swishersticks

bump[/b]
    lo lstill a bump
    sad
    scammer

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast