Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S> Helenid bow + ( ? ).....

This is a discussion on S> Helenid bow + ( ? )..... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; bump for noob camel leader...
Page: 2

bump for noob camel leader

Inactive Member

lol... wildcat scammed me i heard zeal1st scammed letal as well as many cases from people in your clan, anyways you dont care since yesterday i told you that your clan member scammed me and u answered that you dont care

LOL u wish u ever be a good clan leader, dirty peruvian.[/b]
    you dont even know letal ... and ask him if zealist scamm him ?? they are good friend LOL ur talking bullshit ... and once again who are u in game??? .... greasy mexican hater ...

i saw Aragan´s char screenshot > he took nice items from poor clanies... he is good geared, close friends good geared, rest are poor... selfish leader ftw (and i am not talking about making new clan for being voted for king... again again again)[/b]
    ROFL

Angry

lol items from poor clannies? omfg you are really beggar, you dont know nothink about it how its going in the clan and you know nothink about it where he took his items, i think you are only jealous... if u want to see selfish man go look to the mirror...[/b]
    i see, its waisting of time talking with you... go make something for mankind > die in Hell b1tch

Aurora

you dont even know letal ... and ask him if zealist scamm him ?? they are good friend LOL ur talking bullshit ... and once again who are u in game??? .... greasy mexican hater ...[/b]
    Well.. At last i've find a way to post ko4life.

First of all, Aragan u are a bad lier. All remember the topic about NofearCZ. All remember Aragan used my name in that topic and said we (Aurora, CyranodeBergerac, VK) quit clan because of the arguement with NoFear and Hope; and this was a lie. The truth is, I quit clan coz i can't stand stupid blames and humiliating words of Wynne (Btw he got hacked, and get what he deserved.) and Aragan knows it. Coz he pm'd me after we all quited and asked what has happened and i answered "Ask Wynne" thats all. I reminded him this in game, but he did not fix his mistake here, so this makes him lier in my mind.

About Letal; he pm'd me and begged for clan. He said Zeal1st hacked him. Here someone is lier. Who is he? Letal or Aragan?

About clanies of Aragan: most of them sux atm; coz they lure monsters when killing boss (wildcat is an example, i hope Cyrano still keeping screen shots), ks in spots (lol), scam ppl..

And let's talk about the Iron Necklace Daniel. The I.N u dropped with ImSexy from Isiloon. The I.N. that u have given to Llenyar. The I.N. that how ever given to Letal for "use". Then is that sold? or did u gift it to ur Peruvian friends? Nvm, u have a list for drops and none of the NON-Peruvians in that list

And i agree about the ignores of Aragan. Coz even ur pm's so many, it is ur responsibility to take care of ur clanies first as all clan leaders must, but u never did it. As we experienced in Undefeated clan, u never do anything for the clan u are responsible. One of the reasons is YOU about disband of clan Undefeated.

There is a saying. If one person calls u "donkey", ignore him. If second person calls u "donkey", just think about it. But if third one calls u "donkey", look at the mirror. It's time to look at the mirror Daniel.

Regars.

Nice post :lol:

Banned

First of all, Aragan u are a bad lier. All remember the topic about NofearCZ. All remember Aragan used my name in that topic and said we (Aurora, CyranodeBergerac, VK) quit clan because of the arguement with NoFear and Hope; and this was a lie. The truth is, I quit clan coz i can't stand stupid blames and humiliating words of Wynne (Btw he got hacked, and get what he deserved.) and Aragan knows it. Coz he pm'd me after we all quited and asked what has happened and i answered "Ask Wynne" thats all. I reminded him this in game, but he did not fix his mistake here, so this makes him lier in my mind.

About Letal; he pm'd me and begged for clan. He said Zeal1st hacked him. Here someone is lier. Who is he? Letal or Aragan?

About clanies of Aragan: most of them sux atm; coz they lure monsters when killing boss (wildcat is an example, i hope Cyrano still keeping screen shots), ks in spots (lol), scam ppl..

And let's talk about the Iron Necklace Daniel. The I.N u dropped with ImSexy from Isiloon. The I.N. that u have given to Llenyar. The I.N. that how ever given to Letal for "use". Then is that sold? or did u gift it to ur Peruvian friends? Nvm, u have a list for drops and none of the NON-Peruvians in that list

And i agree about the ignores of Aragan. Coz even ur pm's so many, it is ur responsibility to take care of ur clanies first as all clan leaders must, but u never did it. As we experienced in Undefeated clan, u never do anything for the clan u are responsible. One of the reasons is YOU about disband of clan Undefeated.

There is a saying. If one person calls u "donkey", ignore him. If second person calls u "donkey", just think about it. But if third one calls u "donkey", look at the mirror. It's time to look at the mirror Daniel.

Regars.[/b]
    Aragan is GG but i kinda agree

Inactive Member

Regars.[/b]
    1.- sorry yes i mistake nofear with wynne .. cause when u were in clan u fight with all clan and insulted the other half... yeah I mistake nofear with wynne u quit because of wynne right ... but nofear quit because of you (remneber this and ass soon u quit clan nofear joined ).... so is there a big diference???? >>> whats ur point??? that I mistake names???? u dont even have nothing to talk about ...

2.- ok ask letal if zealist hacked him ... u want letals phone number or his email adress ?? really ?? I mean ask him why do u even acussed me ? how can u even talb about that if u dont even know ....

3.- about iron neck i gave it to llenyar ... lenyar trade it wtf do u care about .. ???

4.- arent u a koxper?? np tranfer valentin ???? and boss kser cyrano? where is the moral to talk about me ??? or u forgot about this ???

Banned

hi

RiseAgainst_

you dont even know letal ... and ask him if zealist scamm him ?? they are good friend LOL ur talking bullshit ... and once again who are u in game??? .... greasy mexican hater ...[/b]
    I am k22k, greasy? yea sure nigg er.

Te hago flames porque eres un doble cara, tu bien sabes que solo le das items a tus amigos del clan que son como 4 personas. Cuando alguien de tus amigos hace algo mal no lo tomas en cuenta y cuando los demas lo hacen puta, los odias e insultas.

Wildcat me dejo jugar su cuenta, le puse scrolls para k yo hiciera pk, el dia siguiente le cambio de password y me bloqueo del msn. El tiene un hijo, pense que era una persona madura y escamea hasta scrolls?

Te lo dije y dijiste que no te importaba, despues*no*digas*que*lo*que*te*dice*la*gente*no*ti ene*razon.*cof cof 'Cuando alguien de tus amigos hace algo mal no lo tomas en cuenta y cuando los demas lo hacen puta, los odias e insultas.'

Si*fueras*un*clan*leader*DECENTE*como*hareth,*ya*h ubieras*investigado*eso*y*lo*hubieras*baneado*por* ser*scammer,*pero*no,*por*lo*visto*eres*peor*o*igu al*que*el,*o*me*equivoco?*

adN

Regars.[/b]
    + 100 hahahaha

for Rise: no vale la pena ni escribir por gente asi, yo pense ke era unos de mis "amigos" del juego pero realmente demostro ke no le importa nadie mas ke el y les da items a sus esclavos para ke lo ayuden con los bosses y demas; es su manera de jugar y alla el. Pero ke no venga con aires de justicia y ekidad porke esta muy lejos de ser una persona decente y menos un clan lider.

JahSurmale

1.- sorry yes i mistake nofear with wynne .. cause when u were in clan u fight with all clan and insulted the other half... yeah I mistake nofear with wynne u quit because of wynne right ... but nofear quit because of you (remneber this and ass soon u quit clan nofear joined ).... so is there a big diference???? >>> whats ur point??? that I mistake names???? u dont even have nothing to talk about ...

2.- ok ask letal if zealist hacked him ... u want letals phone number or his email adress ?? really ?? I mean ask him why do u even acussed me ? how can u even talb about that if u dont even know ....

3.- about iron neck i gave it to llenyar ... lenyar trade it wtf do u care about .. ???

4.- arent u a koxper?? np tranfer valentin ???? and boss kser cyrano? where is the moral to talk about me ??? or u forgot about this ???[/b]
    U only care about players np becose u wanna be at top 5 but best clan is friends clan even if u have grade 5 and good players then u will quit there becose that grade sucks for u

Play For Fun.
    Its a game, not your life.

RiseAgainst_

+ 100 hahahaha

for Rise: no vale la pena ni escribir por gente asi, yo pense ke era unos de mis "amigos" del juego pero realmente demostro ke no le importa nadie mas ke el y les da items a sus esclavos para ke lo ayuden con los bosses y demas; es su manera de jugar y alla el. Pero ke no venga con aires de justicia y ekidad porke esta muy lejos de ser una persona decente y menos un clan lider.[/b]
    Si ya se checa:

Rogue name LeTalPoiZon lvl 74 1m nps

Priest name Fluppy lvl 76 700k nps

the char is naked since the stupid kid that played the acc gave the password to fuking zealist and took all my items
    and i didnt know that until now damn fukers[/b]
    DECIAS K NADIE CAGO A NADIE EN TU CLAN ARAGAN? k tienes k decir ahora?

MillionVoices

U only care about players np becose u wanna be at top 5 but best clan is friends clan even if u have grade 5 and good players then u will quit there becose that grade sucks for u[/b]
    not true :lol:

also you need to donate NPS now too get Top 5 and new crazy capes.

Inactive Member

Play For Fun.
    Its a game, not your life.[/b]
    +1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast