S> Helenid Crossbow +8/100

This is a discussion on S> Helenid Crossbow +8/100 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; it is a friend's bow need to get a hell breaker +8 for it pm me if interested...
Page: 1

Default S> Helenid Crossbow +8/100

it is a friend's bow need to get a hell breaker +8 for it pm me if interested

bump

bump :wub:

i give u 2 miserable mirage daggers +8

no ty need hell breaker BUMP Plz and btw helenid is worth more than Iron bow pal

mordeth

bump for my noobie clan leader.

FWIW, an Helenid Xbow has 100ap more then the same + iron bow if you know how to use it. AKA its held in the attack hand meaning ap scroll works with it

Hercules

Originally posted by mordeth
    bump for my noobie clan leader.

FWIW, an Helenid Xbow has 100ap more then the same + iron bow if you know how to use it. *AKA its held in the attack hand meaning ap scroll works with it
    100 ap more ??

wtf mordeth :lol:

mordeth

want ss? I'll load milkshaker and take the shots for you (although he is hp build so you wont see any impressive ap numbers for him). Its about 10/15 ap more for its extra ap and fully wolfed an ap scroll gives ~90ap to any weapon held in the weapon hand (high lvl bows like iron bows are held in shield hand and receive +1ap) very gay isn't it

mordeth

Helenid Xbow 8 -- 1766ap (Wolf+AP Scroll)

Iron Bow8 -- 1675ap (Wolf+AP Scroll)

Btw, I apologize Hercules. it is only 91ap difference between the two bows. I shouldn't round up

Break down of extra ap is as follows:
    25ap extra without attack power scroll
    66ap gained from attack power scroll (this should increase for a full dex archer seeing as an attack power scroll is a percentage increase of your total ap)

the 91ap translates to about 100-150 more damage per arrow (w/arrow shower) is what milk tells me. I'm too lazy to actually try this seeing as I don't enjoy playing an archer at all. Well that is not completely true, wearing a cs and minor healing is kinda fun but you get yelled at for using 200pots in 10minutes

Peace
    Deth

mordeth

bump 4 noob

Bump still looking for the Hell breaker