Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FRESH UPDATED LIST!!! SKELY+1, 2x RE , Elf Belt

This is a discussion on FRESH UPDATED LIST!!! SKELY+1, 2x RE , Elf Belt within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; LIST IS UPDATED AGAIN!!!! i am Selling the following items; Skeleton belt +1 2x RE+0 Elf Belt +0 if u ...
Page: 1

Knight_seller

Default FRESH UPDATED LIST!!! SKELY+1, 2x RE , Elf Belt

LIST IS UPDATED AGAIN!!!!

i am Selling the following items;

Skeleton belt +1

2x RE+0

Elf Belt +0

if u have questions or if u are interested in items please contact me from [email protected]

my items are full legit and from well respected player(which is ME.. i write this bcs some idiots are lacking understanding). TY.

feel free to checkout my rep and feedbacks on e-bay. same id.[/b]

Knight_seller

>>> bump plx

Knight_seller

HElla Bump

there is only 1 "legit" cs+8 on ares and that is grids.

SiCoXiS

owned

GrimyGod

why do u guys bother posting and flaming a topic let the guy sell his items and leave him be way to waste time with useless posts :angry:

Knight_seller

Originally posted by 0000000
    lame. yea and the only legit Assas in this game is you right? : ))))) dont be funny. if u r not interested just stay quiet and bother with other topics kid bb gg ....

Glader

Kid...heh, strong words from someone who hasn't learned the rules of capitalisation yet. :rollseyes:

Knight_seller

Originally posted by Glader
    Kid...heh, strong words from someone who hasn't learned the rules of capitalisation yet. :rollseyes:

i said that bcs usually the ppl who r not grown up yet talks this kind of nosense words. usualy kids try to involve with the things they r not supposed to (maybe they do not need to ) involve. Usually theese kind of young minds think that the world is livin and turning only for them and their relatives... this has nothing with the capitalisation etc. anyway i dont want to argue with no one. i just want to sell my items...

Glader

© Account. By agreeing to the User Agreement you agree that you do not own the Account you use to access the Service, the characters The Company stores on The Company servers, the game items and the in-game virtual money in the Account, or any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of. The Account, characters, game items, in-game virtual money and any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of, are properties of The Company.

*Caugh* You were saying?

If I were you I would get a job instead of buying and reselling game items for a living. It's so much more productive and it actually makes the game more fun. ^_^

Knight_seller

ty for your advise ) i am not doing this for living : )) i have a good job btw : )) this game is only my hoby and now i am selling my stuff and some of my friends stuff. i payed to this game a lot, why not using the chance of making a turn back

i am not that kind of guy as u mentioned : ) winning thousnads of dollars from game every month anyway ty for your advices

Default ...

Originally posted by 0000000
    not flaming but i know for a fact that theres like 2 maybe 3 cs+8 legit..
    cya :wacko:

imNotaZ

You dumb turk owned yourself.

my items are full legit and from well respected player. TY.

and FROM well respected players. means .. you hacked some good guns on Ares , and now your trying to sell those items ? How dumb you can be ?

GO sell some kebap you retard

Glader

Would be interrested in seeing who these items belonged to, cause if you're selling stuff for a friend he had some serious gear to atleast rogue, priest and warrior.

GrimyGod

i still dont get why u people flame every post u see with people who are selling good gear why not leave the guys sell their items and move on with ur life no need to get jealous of things u can't earn in game leave the guy be either post about buying his items or dont post at all BUMP for bud :rollseyes:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast