Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S>HELL BREAKER+8, MS+8, IRON SET, DUAL WE+1, SS+7 (updated)

This is a discussion on S>HELL BREAKER+8, MS+8, IRON SET, DUAL WE+1, SS+7 (updated) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; HELL BREAKER +8 (+5REBIRTH) MS +8 (+5REBIRTH) IRON SET (C/O 300 USD) ROL +0 DUAL WE +1 SS+7 ROC +1 ...
Page: 1

1likemyc0lt

HELL BREAKER +8 (+5REBIRTH)
    MS +8 (+5REBIRTH)
    IRON SET (C/O 300 USD)
    ROL +0
    DUAL WE +1
    SS+7
    ROC +1 (SOLD)

1likemyc0lt

come on people

1likemyc0lt

bump

Aurora

Why people still prefer rebirted items i really don't understand. I could buy MS or HB if they were not rebirted..

Anyways.. up..

And why ? If it was +1 rebirth.. ok. But it's +5 rebirth. What's the problem ?
    You want to make HB +9 ?

1likemyc0lt

Why people still prefer rebirted items i really don't understand. I could buy MS or HB if they were not rebirted..

Anyways.. up..[/b]
    hb +5 rebirth has 6 more attack power than +8 non rebirth...

feinis

hb +5 rebirth has 6 more attack power than +8 non rebirth...[/b]
    :blink:

RiseAgainst_

hb +5 rebirth has 6 more attack power than +8 non rebirth...[/b]
    Sorry*ppl*but*i*gotta*flame*him.

The*items*have*the*same*damage*and*everything*if*t hey*are*rebirthed*or*not,*i*think*it*was*fixed*but *the*rebirthed*items*used*to*show*the*exact/updated*stats*of*the*weapon.*Mgames*didnt*put*the* updated*stats*of*the*weapon*in*the*unrebirthed*wea pons,*altough*they*still*had and have*the*same*ap.*It*was*just*a*visual*bug.

Yea because bonuses of FT items have been increase... but K2 dont change description for non rebirth at first :P

Aurora

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sednanref)</div>
    And why ? If it was +1 rebirth.. ok. But it&#39;s +5 rebirth. What&#39;s the problem ?
    You want to make HB +9 ?[/b]
    Cuz i don&#39;t like. And who knows? Maybe i am crazy and wanna try +9..

Rebirting items makes them worthless. Cuz in the future, people will want to upgrade +9 as in the old servers. That&#39;s why rebirted items are cheaper then non-rebirted ones.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RiseAgainst_)</div>
    The*items*have*the*same*damage*and*everything*if*t hey*are*rebirthed*or*not,*i*think*it*was*fixed*but *the*rebirthed*items*used*to*show*the*exact/updated*stats*of*the*weapon.*Mgames*didnt*put*the* updated*stats*of*the*weapon*in*the*unrebirthed*wea pons,*altough*they*still*had and have*the*same*ap.*It*was*just*a*visual*bug.[/b]
    That&#39;s it. Thanks for information for the people do not know this.. up for this info.

Yea but your are crazy to try +8 to +9.
    Its easiest to make +9 if its rebirth... take more upgrade but % of succes are better.

1likemyc0lt

Sorry ppl but i gotta flame him.

The items have the same damage and everything if they are rebirthed or not, i think it was fixed but the rebirthed items used to show the exact/updated stats of the weapon. Mgames didnt put the updated stats of the weapon in the unrebirthed weapons, altough they still had and have the same ap. It was just a visual bug.

[/b]
    acctually no it makes my attack more than it would if my hb +8 wasent rebirthed...

J

acctually no it makes my attack more than it would if my hb +8 wasent rebirthed...[/b]
    It&#39;s a visual bug.

J get on ts or msn gotta talk to u

J

I don&#39;t have my computer with its in the shop right now. Talk to me in PM&#39;s or something because TS/Vent/MSN all don&#39;t work. So PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast