Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S>> HELL BREAKER+8 / Shard+8 / R.Chitin+8 set

This is a discussion on S>> HELL BREAKER+8 / Shard+8 / R.Chitin+8 set within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; prefer IGI>IGC NO USD "How much?" will be ignored! Also pls tell me ur IGN or MSN in PM to ...
Page: 1

af424

prefer IGI>IGC
    NO USD

"How much?" will be ignored!
    Also pls tell me ur IGN or MSN in PM to speed up trade.
    </span>

you are gay now you want same items like me

af424

lol

ngojceta

lol, you&#39;re buying and selling WP +2, can you edit that?

af424

yup, im doing both

_informality_

Not Sure if gay or not but certainly weird. Agreed to buy item said waiting on delivery of coins purchased here.... Was pm&#39;ed almost daily asking for coins.... Then when became annoyed from being bothered daily about same thing af4 played dumb like didn&#39;t understand why that had become annoying. Then when I did get coins af424 would just ignore.... typical from the maturity lvl I&#39;ve encounter previously.. Gay may be a stretch but weird to say the least

af424

Not Sure if gay or not but certainly weird. Agreed to buy item said waiting on delivery of coins purchased here.... Was pm&#39;ed almost daily asking for coins.... Then when became annoyed from being bothered daily about same thing af4 played dumb like didn&#39;t understand why that had become annoying. Then when I did get coins af424 would just ignore.... typical from the maturity lvl I&#39;ve encounter previously.. Gay may be a stretch but weird to say the least[/b]
    LMAO
    Who was the fag saying tht he&#39;s gonna buy my Cleaver9 and was going to babashop some gbs and get it ready by Tuesday? I pm&#39;d you on Tuesday once only to check current status, and you said the coins are not ready. Fine. Then Wednesay, same. Then this fag become so irritated. Omg, how troublesome could it be to type a few words? And I had OTHER offers, you expecting me to wait for you FOREVER? Then I sold the cleaver9 rite after. And you know what, tht fag only get the coins ready by the end of the week.

And now u hv the nerve to bring this up in public...how gay can ppl be these days...

Just go babashop ur items if you dont like to talk in pm, bb. I go sleep now. Dont ruin my topic.

_informality_

Your dates and number of pms are off, was certainly bothered more then that. Was pm&#39;ed twice before tuesday on tuesday and 2 - 3 times after. Again said id contact you... when contacted over and over again i told you same thing waiting for delivery.. id contact you when i had coins... Now you&#39;ve resorted to name calling??? i don&#39;t think you need any help ruining your topic?? Does this sound like the lvl of maturity anyone would like to do business with?

af424

We had a mutually accepted date of transaction, and u didn&#39;t fulfil it. When asked about it, u get pissed off. And ure talking about maturity over here?

Oh wait, why do I bother responding to this fag...lol
    THIS IS MY LAST RESPONSE.

BUMP

_informality_

I had said was expecting coins by a date would contact you. Never said was gonna buy that that date. Just was expecting coins around then. After three more question and answer periods about the same friggin thing still wasn&#39;t pissed. Not sure where you got that from. Just said stop harassing me Ill let you know for the last time when i have coins. You played dumb like you had no idea what i was talking about so i explained then, still not upset... In fact you got all pissed i used the term harassment, so i expanded on its meaning and asked you to stop. Then when i did get coins couple days later you wouldn&#39;t reply except here to resort to name calling without anything intelligent to say. Should stick to harassment, insult clearly aren&#39;t your strong suit.

af424

bump

wp+2 sold to gg^^

knightmaster2118

Gýft me hb 8 shard 8 and chitin set plx ill be ur friend rofl

af424

lol

i hv enough gay friends

bump

wp+2 sold to gg^^[/b]
    <3<3
    HF with teh GB&#39;s