townordie

This is a discussion on townordie within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; well i dont want to say anything to the townordie but the member of townordie acted as idiot in m2 ...
Page: 1

nega

Default townordie

well

i dont want to say anything to the townordie but the member of townordie acted as idiot in m2 bowl. he is SAYGOODBYE..
    i want to tell story

i was in m2 in cz and trıed to get bosses. i saw lupus and killed it, but when i clicked the pendant, saygoodbye party me and got the pendant. i didnt accept his invitation

i dont need any lupus lycoon or lobo pendant, but his behaviour is not acceptable. i dont know his age or his nation or his job, but he is really idiot

i have no proof, but i want you to not trust such person. and the leader or assist of townordie has to ban that noob from the clan..

thank you, nega

lusian

/block_party

when u telling me "waiting for ur reply" on PM then wait for it, i talked with him and assists and he will give u Lupus back, also he got warned, tried to say it to you on PM but u went offline. Find me in game.

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by lusian
    /block_party
    doesnt work all the time

Originally posted by ultimaliaz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ultimaliaz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lusian
    /block_party
    doesnt work all the time[/b]
    +1

shard ninja looted from shaula when party/trade blocked