Selling everything for 100 dollars 1st offer PAYPAL

This is a discussion on Selling everything for 100 dollars 1st offer PAYPAL within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ALL THIS FOR 100 DOLLARS Knight Online Ares Sever USKO Level 62 Warrior Human Only Owner !! My Heart and ...
Page: 1

Quitingko

ALL THIS FOR 100 DOLLARS

Knight Online Ares Sever USKO Level 62 Warrior Human

Only Owner !! My Heart and Sole Account !! Wife Making Me Quit !! I Have Never let any friends play account either.

Dont Miss Out On A Great Deal !!

6000 + National Points

I can provide any pictures of stats or skills if you want. Also of any the items on the character

Valkerie armor certificate with 200 hp armor & 100 hp helm good to middle of the month of june

Full Set Chitin Rebith +1 / 12 Strength

Raptor Rebirth +1 175/70 attack with posion

Dual +10 strength rings

Dual +9 strength earrings

+9 strength belt

Lupus Amulet +0 which has +10 strength 30 lighting resist ans 20 defence

Scream Scroll & tons of mp and hp, some quest items pots in the inn.

I have Other items also in the inn which all will become yours too.

I also still have like maybe 10 dollars plus in knight cash and some 1500 hp scrolls, 300 defence scroll, speed scrolls, attack scrolls, tp scrolls, and maybe some other power store scrolls.

Also i know of 20+ crystals, 100+ crude saphires 50+ opals in the inn & a rebirth harpoon and I can get my rebirth glave off my friends account if you want it also.

I can provide you with anymore information on what is exacly in the inn and how much gold is there too.

Paypal Payment Only !!!

Once payment is made I will give you login and password and the question and answer.

American seller with great selling and buying feed back on ebay

ALL ITEMS REMAIN PROPERTY OF K2 NETWORKS. YOU ARE BIDING ONLY ON THE TIME AND EFFORT IT HAS TAKEN ME TO GATHER THESE ITEMS

Email me at [email protected]

or msn at [email protected]

Quitingko

Still no buyer WOW Thought this would go in 5 minutes. Can meet you in game to show off items.

American seller with good ebay and good paypal feed back

but on ebay for $250.00

but buyer never paided and i dont want to pay 8 more dollars to relist.

thanks

chris

ALL THIS FOR 100 DOLLARS

Knight Online Ares Sever USKO Level 62 Warrior Human

Only Owner !! My Heart and Sole Account !! Wife Making Me Quit !! I Have Never let any friends play account either.

Dont Miss Out On A Great Deal !!

6000 + National Points

I can provide any pictures of stats or skills if you want. Also of any the items on the character

Valkerie armor certificate with 200 hp armor & 100 hp helm good to middle of the month of june

Full Set Chitin Rebith +1 / 12 Strength

Raptor Rebirth +1 175/70 attack with posion

Dual +10 strength rings

Dual +9 strength earrings

+9 strength belt

Lupus Amulet +0 which has +10 strength 30 lighting resist ans 20 defence

Scream Scroll & tons of mp and hp, some quest items pots in the inn.

I have Other items also in the inn which all will become yours too.

I also still have like maybe 10 dollars plus in knight cash and some 1500 hp scrolls, 300 defence scroll, speed scrolls, attack scrolls, tp scrolls, and maybe some other power store scrolls.

Also i know of 20+ crystals, 100+ crude saphires 50+ opals in the inn & a rebirth harpoon and I can get my rebirth glave off my friends account if you want it also.

I can provide you with anymore information on what is exacly in the inn and how much gold is there too.

Paypal Payment Only !!!

Once payment is made I will give you login and password and the question and answer.
    American seller with great selling and buying feed back on ebay

ALL ITEMS REMAIN PROPERTY OF K2 NETWORKS. YOU ARE BIDING ONLY ON THE TIME AND EFFORT IT HAS TAKEN ME TO GATHER THESE ITEMS

Email me at [email protected]

or msn at [email protected][/b]