Undeniable Proof

This is a discussion on Undeniable Proof within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; This is by far enough proof he is a hacker and a scammer, and enough proof for me to get ...
Page: 1

Banned

This is by far enough proof he is a hacker and a scammer, and enough proof for me to get my items back.

Do NOT buy any of these items that he is selling, they are not his and if k2 gives them back, you will lose the items.

For all my babas, everyone from RoS, TheMadHatter, the entire Avengers clan, KingDrewz(thanks for the ss), and anyone else I forgot to mention, I am taking leave from KO until password change is back up on the KO website. Flee has hacked all my accounts and wasted nearly 40$ of knight cash, stolen multiple items, some not even my own. I hope to play with you all one day soon. For those of you who have ventrillo I will try and stop by to talk every now and then.

Jimbob/theamericanhealer/fleedude, I know you took my stuff because you was jealous. It's hard sucking as bad as you do. Just remember, what goes around will come around. Maybe not by me, maybe not even on ko, but you will get what's coming for you. I'm sorry you have to stoop so low as to fuck up other peoples games, just for your own little gain. If K2 does anything about this, you will be banned. If they don't oh well. I might have lost items and money, but you lost respect. Which is what I was after more, repect from the players of KO. I know low lifes like you don't care about that, but the legit GG's of this game do. You might have won the battle, but I won the war.

jimbob123

lol you got owned

0stealth0

oh shut your dick flee

Banned

lol i got owned

i'm such a filthy n00b

-jimbob123

boticles

OWW SHIT

Banned

Just to let you know flee...the more you keep hacking my stuff the closer I'm gonna come to sueing you. Yes I can..not for taking KO items, but for impersonating me, not only on the forums by hacking me, but on msn by hacking me. So keep getting on my accounts.

krusader

thx for the items
    ~0scarx menber of REMiX

Banned

imma sue you for impersonating jesus

boticles

^^SICKO

dayum u tweakin

krusader

Banned

Go ahead...it will come back to bite you in the ass.

you can prob pin the 40$ kc on it if you use cred card, just say he stole it from you

J

QUIT IT FFS.