Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> iron belt, raptor +8, rol, we

This is a discussion on S> iron belt, raptor +8, rol, we within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; iron belt 120 usd. raptor 120 usd. rol 50 usd. we 30 usd. all together 300=D...
Page: 1

1likemyc0lt

iron belt 120 usd.
    raptor 120 usd.
    rol 50 usd.
    we 30 usd.

all together 300=D

1likemyc0lt

bump

Your selling? or taking offers...

1likemyc0lt

Your selling? or taking offers...[/b]
    selling... but only with WU now...

1likemyc0lt

bump

vampik

Yea me scammed too

I buying IN,ROC,WE

Colt have kesh and items dont dive me

250 usd in shit omg

that's why he take only WU now...damn 1Like Why did you do that?

vampik

Colt takl me that have kesh and Colt acount have bronze prem.- I must wait 3 days colt buy gold I wait 8 days and dont give me me items and colt msn is offline !!!

sad to hear that....i gave him 120usd for a roc+1 and i got the item 2 days later without problem...but, that was a while ago; perhaps things have changed since he was hacked...another thing, i was the one that "introduced" him into the WU thing cuz, guess what, he didnt know that system (teached him the whole process and stuff cuz i couldnt do paypal), LOL.
    anyway, last days i was interested in that "raptor+8" but something told me not to buy since i heard from him that weird PREMIUM STORY (3days bronze, blablabla gold i give you the item) so i choosed not to give him a coin supposing that he could revenge from what happened to him.
    gl, if u want to buy, buy from me, but, when i quit XD...

i have done deals with
    J (moderator) sold him DOL+6 & GLASS BELT
    Maggi (/quit manes) bought raptor+8 & ROC from her
    IDemons (stills around) bought HEROS VALOR & L.BAND from him
    and i bought MDs+8 (from some peruvian guy that i dont remember his name) and Cleavers +9 and rogue stuff from other european guy (that i dont remember his name, lol)
    apss, forgot colt, i bough him roc+1...cant say anything right now to him...just wait him up....

=) cya around, gogog ft XD

J

J (moderator) sold him DOL+6 & GLASS BELT[/b]
    Damn I still remember that lol.

0JeezyWowie0

colts a scammer, he tried scamming thecharlotte, luckily charlotte got his char and items back before his password changed

some guy pmed me asking me about if i knew cold....all i can say is that i sent money to his father (cuz he wasnt able to do WU)...and that he got a rogue in MANES SERVER in EuroStar clan i think....cant say it for sure...but if u want to screw him up, ill tell you his info and go hit hm up, LOL

Mooshoo

This makes no logical sense.

Firstly, I did a $400 with Colt 2 weeks ago for an account and a DOL +6, no problems at all.

Second the rogue with the same name is an account that was sold to a guy that has it in Eurostar yes. no problems with that trade and they dude that bought the account still plays it no worries.

And lastly, I beleive Colt was the scamee not the scammer on the charlotte account. He bought it and the original owner took it back. I dont know if it's a different person you guys are dealing with, but as far as know Colt is not a scammer, I mean why would he do a $400 transaction no worries and then scam someone out of a a rol and some other shit? There is a nigga in the woodpile here.

Banned

was about to buy the whole set but I'm not going to unless the dust gets cleared...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast