S > Iron Belt & WE+1

This is a discussion on S > Iron Belt & WE+1 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; My last 2 Items. I ONLY ACCEPT WU! PM me offers for each item,or buy both for 150 $!...
Page: 1

GeneralDeath

My last 2 Items.

I ONLY ACCEPT WU!

PM me offers for each item,or buy both for 150 $!

This is not a flame or anything, but I saw your name in many people's signature as a "scammer".

GeneralDeath

Dont think so...show me one...all the ppl that bought all my other items can confirm,that im not a scammer..

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I've seen it to, was ages ago so I don't remember who had it. I don't mean to insult you nor make your topic look bad but, best be if you used a trade moderator for ALL of your trades, just to be on the safe side. Use a condom, it'll help in the long run h34r:

GeneralDeath

trade moderator for all my USD trades?

And you can ask Duo,Nick or some of your old clannies who bought my stuff for $$...But as i said before.I donīt care what others think about me I have too many ppl who can vouch for me.Itīs not a must to buy my stuff

StoneColdAngel

Hes trustable, bought 3x off him via bank transfer. YOu shouldn't doubt his trustability, rather doubt Snoothchie's.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

As I've said a million times, anyone can be labeled "trustworthy", but that doesn't say they won't scam you, which is why so many people including myself say "don't trust anyone".
    And yes, I would moderate a USD trade if I know the person/friends with them or if it's a trade that won't take too long and I know nothing bad will happen because I know who the 2 people involved are.
    StoneCold, don't go there... Bump and good luck with sales.

StoneColdAngel

Sure any1 can turn 90° but all I stated was that I made 3 transactions with him via bank transfer which is basically like WU and all went fine. And yes Danny I go this direction cuz I don't understand it but whatever, am wait for the next.

Edit: Sorry that we bump this topic. I saw ou don't wanna come back to Ares and go to Akara. GL General ^^ bdyp

GeneralDeath

thx a lot my sweet little cookie Maybe ill come back to ares.But as i heard today, +3 uniques requiered

BiGHIT

bist du der GeneralDeath vom old school clan YouKnowMyName????