Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lmfao noob scammer dont trust this guy.

This is a discussion on lmfao noob scammer dont trust this guy. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; his msn is [email protected] he assumed he had a lvl 65+ mage to sell to me and before he pmed ...
Page: 1

N1GG4

Default lmfao noob scammer dont trust this guy.

his msn is [email protected] he assumed he had a lvl 65+ mage to sell to me and before he pmed me he pmed my friend and told him he had a lvl 65 warrior to sell. so pretty much watch out for this fake noob.

__lee__

Thanks man :wub:

mm2

cuz you should be talking right? a scammer trying to scam a
    scammer god i love this game ^_^

CrAzYiRoN

Default PMSL

LOL YOU GOT SOME FUKING NERVE u silly fuck atm you cant say shit about scammers cos u are one ur self Die in hell fattie[/i]

N1GG4

haha first of all whos mm2? and second of all crazy im definatly a scammer cause i definatly have a lvl 63 warrior on pathos but i want a mage and im trading my rogues for a lvl 60 mage right? keep calling me a scammer etc im tryin to help u guys out.

CrAzYiRoN

Default Lol

i dont want ur Ballshit help and ur lies you and jigsaw will always be scammers simple as

N1GG4

yup cause i definatly scammed you and definatly play ko atm yup.. lol fucking idiot u were the one who was doin the scamming.

mm2

.... everyone knows you and jig both babashoped and scammed and we have all seen you blantely use koxp.
    no point in lieing about it.

Originally posted by N1GG4
    yup cause i definatly scammed you and definatly play ko atm yup.. lol fucking idiot u were the one who was doin the scamming.

lol first thing a scammer says is i dont even play ko

no one on this post can talk i cannot even talk even tho i've never scammed neone on ko

N1GG4

haha first of all listen to what u people are saying.. i post a scammer and now ur flamming me.. first of all u got nothin on me u just have little thoughts that im a scammer.. ive never babashopped. ive never scammed. so keep ur little crappy thoughts to urself cause its really not helping u out.

Originally posted by N1GG4
    haha first of all listen to what u people are saying.. i post a scammer and now ur flamming me.. first of all u got nothin on me u just have little thoughts that im a scammer.. ive never babashopped. *ive never scammed. *so keep ur little crappy thoughts to urself cause its really not helping u out.
    kkk not...

msn convo's are so easy to fake

good try :P
    it's - Oblivion -, not -Oblivion -

bleaF

kk?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast