Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

freakyangel aka M4ggi is a SCAMMER

This is a discussion on freakyangel aka M4ggi is a SCAMMER within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; We traded our char in ronark, SpankYourBanana, full geared + 29 days of gold prem, with freakyangel, M4ggi for priest ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

BangIt

Thumbs down

We traded our char in ronark, SpankYourBanana, full geared + 29 days of gold prem, with freakyangel, M4ggi for priest lvl 66 in manes, full geared, uniqes.. with no prem. At the same day we gave her the char, she transfered all the items that was on spank to other char in ronark. We started to play on the char, did some % with the same password, it's taking time to change password..(K2), we didn't worry that something will happen cuz we thought that she is trustable. BUT, after 3 days that we have played we logged at the morning and PAFF all items and money gone except the shell set+7. We talked with her and she sayed that she think that friend of her brother scammed us and she forgot that he has the password of the char.. Day after we got scammed she did bronze prem, day after she did bronze prem shell set gone too. She said that she will do her best to get the items back (before 4 days) after the first scam, but nothing.. she isn't answering at msn too...
    I think that this is her responsibility when she trading with me char to know who has the password too and can hack it or scam it before she giving me the char.

so beware guys!

mradrenaline120

dam that sux

BUT !!!!

after we got the hack/scam she did give me some shity items that not even worth 1 item of my items on manes like : shell +7 dd some gbs and etc etc etc ..

Inactive Member

We traded our char in ronark, SpankYourBanana, full geared + 29 days of gold prem, with freakyangel, M4ggi for priest lvl 66 in manes, full geared, uniqes.. with no prem. At the same day we gave her the char, she transfered all the items that was on spank to other char in ronark. We started to play on the char, did some % with the same password, it's taking time to change password..(K2), we didn't worry that something will happen cuz we thought that she is trustable. BUT, after 3 days that we have played we logged at the morning and PAFF all items and money gone except the shell set+7. We talked with her and she sayed that she think that friend of her brother scammed us and she forgot that he has the password of the char.. Day after we got scammed she did bronze prem, day after she did bronze prem shell set gone too. She said that she will do her best to get the items back (before 4 days) after the first scam, but nothing.. she isn't answering at msn too...
    I think that this is her responsibility when she trading with me char to know who has the password too and can hack it or scam it before she giving me the char.

so beware guys![/b]

BUT !!!!

after we got the hack/scam she did give me some shity items that not even worth 1 item of my items on manes like : shell +7 dd some gbs and etc etc etc ..[/b]
    + your own Enion Bow +7 =\

DarK

should've bought from me T_T

RiseAgainst_

freakyangel

dude wtf did u want me to do? u say i dont answer msn wtf? I gave u all i got left on manes, i did answer all ur conversations spank, and about roei, every time u say something, it happens that im at school or working, or sleeping, and by the time i get here, my brother closed all my msn windows. and spank, u should check when u got hacked, cuz i swear on my mothers head i have nothing to do with it, the night u got hacked I went out at 6.00 pm GMT+1 till 3.00 am GMT+1, i even got proof of that, I went to see Spiderman 1, 2 and 3, it was the first night they were showing Spiderman 3 in Belgium, and I still got my ticket! And if I hacked you, why did I type a whole story for u so you could successfully chaneg ur pass cuz u ddint know how to do it? And why did I give u all what I got left on manes? Why did I care anything at all u think? U know what, this just pisses me off, I try to help u, add [email protected]

hes the rl scammer, altho the fag keeps sayin he didnt do shit

hes a friend of my friend, and I did NOT know he had pw till 2 days ago to be exact, in the evening, when my brother told me

and my friends msn is [email protected] he used to play on linzhi, hes better known as JOE but he didnt do it for sure

but yea, like i said, ur so impatient, and so pissing me off, this isnt even my own trade, it was my brothers, i just heped him out, and u get pissed all the time, making me pissed too, i was tryin to help u, and i did, even tho u say i didnt, i DID ok, if i really wanted to scam u, i wouldnt do it at this time in the 1st place, cuz how am i goin to sell my other shit this way? and second, why would i be so worried bout who did it and why would i been tryin to help u out, cuz i fukin told u i was goin to try to help u, but i guess u just too impatient and dont have respect for other ppls help

u should fight this out with my brother i think, i alrdy gave u my manes items, so im sold out on manes, i said id TRY to get u more items by doin interserver trade, but now u fukin up my rep, i dont think i CAN even get into an interserver trade so w.e

i dont care anymore, im out of this trade, u talk to my brother, his trade anw, bb and good luck catching him, cuz hes like 1/10th of the time im online, online

Oh and btw, to roei, reason why i didnt answer today was cuz i fukin had to get up at 5am, but then i didnt get up till 5.45 am and i fukin was too late to go to germany with school, then my teacher had to fukin pick me up, and i had to sit in the fukin bus for 10 hours (going to there, and coming back) and had to visit 2 museums, and frikin walk thru Köln, a goddamn city in Germany, for hours and hours, and I just got back at 11.00 pm, so maybe u should think bout ppl who do have a life before u accuse ppl of being a scammer cuz they dont answer on msn, i quit ko, i am not online 24/7 kk, and why the fuk would i even buy u premium with a 20 euro wallie card if i scammed u? :|i even got the wallie card i used, here

oh and another edit, why would i wait 3 days if i could have scammed u earlier, or even during the trade? dude, u got no proof u rly got scammed, cuz who knows some of ur friends took items? like one of them did on Thunder? remember? u got kicked out of WDWWW clan cuz u scammed glass belt, then after a while u decided to join bac the clan and gave back the glass belt, anyways, what im sayin is, u got no proof u rly did get scammed, i got no proof i didnt do it, except for the movie tickets (i can scan them if u want), the wallie card, the e-mailaddresses u can add and i cant think of anythin else atm cuz im fukin tired of all that germany bullshit today and goin to sleep

thx bb gn

MillionVoices

i didnt read the post above me.

but its seller repsonsibilty to make a Good transaction and Maggi was negligent in the trade.

So maggis fault.

RiseAgainst_

At least it happened to one of the israelis in manes.

freakyangel

u shouldnt post if u dont read everything

black power!

freakyangel

Dude you fuking retard this is the brother of maggi, ur such a bitch first of all maggi nor me did scam you fagot.
    Second some guy named Serbia1978 did it, but he's saying that he didnt.
    So go FUKING CRY to that guy.
    Also be FUKING happy that my sister gave you everyth she got left on manes if it was me you can fuking forget it.
    And BTW WE QUITED FAG, why would we 'scam' some shit items of that priest.
    Also that day you got scammed, I went to the movie with my sister and a few of friends for the world premiere of spiderman3.
    And if you want prove, Tristan with us also, i can scan my ticket and post it if you want.
    SO STOP FUKING CRYING ABOUT IT.
    [email protected] ask for the email of serbia1978

and if you cant fix it with that guy you got scammed
    BUT NOT OF MAGGI!

all i can say is FUCK OFF BITCH

btw i dun fuking care about reputation, most ppl never known me so whatevah ..l..

freakyangel

and btw its my trade NOT MAGGI SO EDIT UR TOPIC LIN 'SCAMMED ME' BITCH

maggie&#39;s not a scammer <3

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast