forleez = hacked(conspiracy)

This is a discussion on forleez = hacked(conspiracy) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; why are all these random ppl getting hacked.. i mean forleez is good but i know way more rogues with ...
Page: 1

jamessssss

Default forleez = hacked(conspiracy)

why are all these random ppl getting hacked.. i mean forleez is good but i know way more rogues with WAY more items (origin rogues/xlassisx rogues) whatever.. i dont understand how none of the super ultra leet turk ppl never get hacked.
    yet they come up with random uniques / +7/8 shells 24/7...
    im lost.
    the only reason i dont buy super good shit for my char is because i dont wanna get hacked.
    i have a buncha coins and i just dont wanna buy rocs/wp/we's cause i think if i do i will get hacked.
    sigh idk.

Default Re: forleez = hacked(conspiracy)

Originally posted by jamessssss
    why are all these random ppl getting hacked.. i mean forleez is good but i know way more rogues with WAY more items (origin rogues/xlassisx rogues) whatever.. i dont understand how none of the super ultra leet turk ppl never get hacked.
    yet they come up with random uniques / +7/8 shells *24/7...
    im lost.
    the only reason i dont buy super good shit for my char is because i dont wanna get hacked.
    i have a buncha coins and i just dont wanna buy rocs/wp/we's cause i think if i do i will get hacked.
    sigh idk.
    do u wanna know what i think seal ur items

jamessssss

not a lot of us buy GP
    ..i don't.
    idk man.
    im just sick of logging on and seeing all my friends disappearing..
    u know me morian.
    im an ass.hole and any friend i have i like to keep.
    :/

delirium

Well.. shits happens... I dont care anymore ^^"... U'll come to logos with me :wub: ?

Can we make a warrior instead of a sin^^ :wub:

delirium

no h43r:

jamessssss

im coming to logos and its gonne be fun.
    unless another turk idiot gets king.

Sinlster

Originally posted by delirium
    Well.. shits happens... I dont care anymore ^^"... U'll come to logos with me *:wub: *?

forleez hacked...

dam thats gay...
    Spam for Rollback :wub:

Default Re: forleez = hacked(conspiracy)

Originally posted by jamessssss
    yet they come up with random uniques / +7/8 shells *24/7...
    im lost.
    sigh idk.
    If i were you i wouldnt play ko then, its like dont turn PC on to not get virus ^_^ (couldnt spell it better ;o)

jamessssss

its not like i wont buy any items ever.
    i just choose to save my coins.
    maybe prices will drop.
    who knows.

i'm sorry to tell you that only ppl who share char / buy char / use hack etc are getting hacked , except very rare case where many ppl get hacked in less than a day due to a bug / db hack etc like it happend to me on cypher.

Except that , i never ever got hacked , and i probly have a better gear than the ppl getting hacked... its like the guys saying their lvl 30 char with some crap got hacked , most likely they went to a hacking site , dled some trojan then hacker delete their items since it was just crap etc.

Honestly , i don't think "hacking" is possible in this game.

Many ppl dont know there is a difference between scam and hack , or they just dont wanna look stupid so they say its a hack and not a scam.

delirium

Maybe.