Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S>items warrior

This is a discussion on S>items warrior within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; 4xshell+8 pieces 1xshell +9 iron set ds+9 offers plz h34r: PD: i can see VVV&COMPANY spam coming, nvm, haha!...
Page: 1

4xshell+8 pieces
    1xshell +9
    iron set
    ds+9

offers plz h34r:

PD: i can see VVV&COMPANY spam coming, nvm, haha!

pinkrox87

4xshell+8 pieces
    1xshell +9
    iron set
    ds+9

offers plz h34r:

PD: i can see VVV&COMPANY spam coming, nvm, haha![/b]
    ohhhhh you and your scammer family now gm dick suckers? and yes, there will be alot of spam to come when a scammer tries to sell things on this forum.

ohhhhh you and your scammer family now gm dick suckers? and yes, there will be alot of spam to come when a scammer tries to sell things on this forum.[/b]
    Warmi Upgrad Anvil
    Item legit OFC!!!!

ahahahahaha, i will make more +9 posts to get you banned for flamming <3

PS: get a proof of any scam that i&#39;ve done, and everything will be fine, but if you dont have that, stay quiet

IroniK

PS: get a proof of any scam that i&#39;ve done, and everything will be fine, but if you dont have that, stay quiet[/b]

you already got banned because you scammed

go back with your noob friend devotion

merry chritsmas all, lol...that moderator stopped me for 15days cuz he decided by himself, that i lied about NPs, nvm ^^

pinkrox87

merry chritsmas all, lol...that moderator stopped me for 15days cuz he decided by himself, that i lied about NPs, nvm ^^[/b]
    no it was plainly obvious that you lied about NP. and if you lie about NP then you have lost everyones trust, noone can believe a word you say on this forum. go sell on turk forum, stop trying to scam people here.

GANGALEE

merry chritsmas all, lol...that moderator stopped me for 15days cuz he decided by himself, that i lied about NPs, nvm ^^[/b]
    LOL...The moderator didn&#39;t decide by himself and I don&#39;t like your implication that he was unfair, because I lost more than you did (15 days phffff). Everyone on this forum knows that you lied. It&#39;s no secret. Even the moderator said that you lied. Anyway bro, sell your stuff, but don&#39;t expect people to trust you. If you lied to me, you can lie to anyone. BUYERS BEWARE THAT YOU MIGHT GET LIED TO BY THIS SELLER BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR MONEY BY WESTERN UNION BECAUSE YOU CAN&#39;T GET IT BACK. AND PAYPAL DOES NOT REFUND FOR VIRTUAL GAME ITEMS!

until the day of today i have STOOOOOOOOOOOLEN 0 items and 0 bucks! ty ty ty ^^

i wish you all a life for chritsmas, bump!

GANGALEE

until the day of today i have STOOOOOOOOOOOLEN 0 items and 0 bucks! ty ty ty ^^[/b]
    BUYERS BEWARE THAT YOU MIGHT GET LIED TO BY THIS SELLER BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR MONEY BY WESTERN UNION BECAUSE YOU CAN&#39;T GET IT BACK. AND PAYPAL DOES NOT REFUND FOR VIRTUAL GAME ITEMS!

+9shell sold, but still can get more, bump!

"but still can get more"

Should be enought to be ban.
    Great ko4life. Easy place to make some business. Buy +9 illegal items cheap from VAHAP and sell it back here.

Come on, only $31.90
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ANATOMICAL-8-PCE-H...93%3A1|294%3A50

We know what kind of players you are and good for you if you enjoy play on a game where 95% of ppl hate you (not because of your skills lol, just because you are an assh****).
    But I guess you like to be one. Bad boy, do you have receive any gift for christmas ?

PS: Letal&#39;s thought about Demons +9 daggers :

@DarkKaos members : You still think people can change and need 2nd chance ?

"but still can get more"

Should be enought to be ban.
    Great ko4life. Easy place to make some business. Buy +9 illegal items cheap from VAHAP and sell it back here.
    Come on, only $31.90
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ANATOMICAL-8-PCE-H...93%3A1|294%3A50
    We know what kind of players you are and good for you if you enjoy play on a game where 95% of ppl hate you (not because of your skills lol, just because you are an assh****).
    But I guess you like to be one. Bad boy, do you have receive any gift for christmas ?
    PS: Letal&#39;s thought about Demons +9 daggers :

@DarkKaos members : You still think people can change and need 2nd chance ? [/b]
    First off learn to speak fucking english.
    Second my views have no reflection of what darkkaos thinks.
    Third I sold all my stuff and im quiting, so i was obviously joking in that pm r-tard.
    Fourth If you think down on darkkaos why are you always in our teamspeek?

lets give him stupid interviews in-game to see him posting them here, you guys are ridicoulus, lol, BUMP!!!!!!!! so pathetic, haha!

ds+9 = Dread shield +9 aga

bump

ARTOFTHEDEVIL CLAN PLZ CLAN OKE? jajajajaja selam

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast