huh fuking kosper (Chris and his friends)

This is a discussion on huh fuking kosper (Chris and his friends) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hmm 2 days ago i was going to m2 for boss search.And 3 fuking kospers tried to kill hq with ...
Page: 1

hackerdetected

Default huh fuking kosper (Chris and his friends)

Hmm 2 days ago i was going to m2 for boss search.And 3 fuking kospers tried to kill hq with kosp (chris and 2 more archer).When they saw me they did alf +f4 or /town.Yesterday Again i saw 3 kosper at m3 Dts spot sure again chris and his fiends.Pls dont party with them they r fuking kospers ...

iVision

I saw them also.

hackerdetected

bump for kospers :angry: :angry: :angry:

hackerdetected

suicine flippy & their forum boy friends ;
    When the Topic comes to DaysAndKnights u didnt stop spaming the topic by flaming innocent people but why u never say anything to this fukin kosper.Ur problem is not about cheaters i understood that.
    In my opinion glitch its not cheat its bug abuse.If u see it as cheat u guys and other assasins out there also using cheat named ctrl+minor.Its not different things both of them u use ctrl and hit 1 skill.
    So stfu .Be fair

Btw, i am clanless right now.So i dont need to protect any1 but ur acts are not fair.

ChrisNo1

Originally posted by iVision
    I saw them also.
    ^^ i´m orc