S>>Level 71 50% rogue.

This is a discussion on S>>Level 71 50% rogue. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Decided to give up on my rogue. It level 71 and around 50%. The rogue is naked other than all ...
Page: 1

MrGG

Decided to give up on my rogue. It level 71 and around 50%. The rogue is naked other than all quest jewels, +7 personal dagger, and a few random items in the inn like chitins and such. The rogue has almst 300k nps. The rogue also has 5 ascent scrolls, 200 some wolf, 40mil coin, a set of hp valks (no idea when they will run out), rogue paper str+7 set and a assassin dagger with mp recover. Other than that totaly naked.

The account also has a dlw rogue level 58 with around 4k nps. It also has level 55 bp on it.

The account is currently human.

The account is ready for new secret question, and password once I give current info out to who ever buys it. I also have old secret question, and the email.

I'm honestly just wanting some quick money, (very cheap), so hit me up on msn and we'll talk about it.

[email protected]
    Accepting USD offers ONLY! You will pay first, then get the account information.
    Thanks

hashey100

Hey im actually quite intrested but im not lookin to pay ridiculous money though so tell me how much USD u need

MrGG

Still accepting offers, bumped.

Hey im actually quite intrested but im not lookin to pay ridiculous money though so tell me how much USD u need[/b]
    pmed

MrGG

bump