S> Level 71 Human Rogue

This is a discussion on S> Level 71 Human Rogue within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling a naked Human level 71 rouge with a +7 personal dagger. Also included on the account is a level ...
Page: 1

Selling a naked Human level 71 rouge with a +7 personal dagger. Also included on the account is a level 58 dlw rouge and level 55 priest. This account also comes with 5 Acent scrolls for some easy xp, and about 250k np.

Here is a SS of the dagger:

This account is ready for a buyer to create the new secret questions and new email. Once money is received you will receive the key for creating the new account info.

$150 WU only.

still trying to sell that hacked thing eh

still trying to sell that hacked thing eh[/b]

Who are you to make an assumption like that? Do you know what account I am selling? I didn't think so. But thanks for trying to ruin my selling post.

There is absolutley nothing wrong with this account. The 3 new secret questions haven't even been made. So once someone pays for the account, they will get the key to change the email and make new secret questions.

oh but i know what acc it is... char named f...

i am just pointing out that acc was hacked

oh but i know what acc it is... char named f...

i am just pointing out that ac c was hacked[/b]
    Dude you are a piece of shit. For one thing what business is any of this to you. Yeah the account was hacked a year ago. Since then there has been no problems, if there was I'm sure they would have burned the personal dagger because it is not sealed. The account is only being sold because it has not been played in a year and with the new security update K2 put out, you can change the email and ALL the secret questions, making the account even more secure.

So how about you stop trying to sabotage my selling post.

Account sold, thanks for the offers.