f u humans

This is a discussion on f u humans within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; f u humans i fin hate u go 2 fin hell u keep fin town novaing and bs and attack ...
Page: 1

matesz001

f u humans i fin hate u go 2 fin hell u keep fin town novaing and bs and attack ppl in town ur so fin pro fin shit i wish ud go 2 hell and earn some respect when soem1 bows or sits down that means 1v1 or something not gang bang him or when i am 1v1 just come and kill me like a pro u are. go 2 hell orcs who do this f u also respect 1v1s.

Bosse

lol?
    after u wrote this thing i advice you to not leave town u noob!

iViKiller

that nova town shit sound like ur gay but ur right about the 1vs1 part
    this server sux :/
    i 1vs1 with alprios or w/e hes name is and when hes clan saw he is going to die they all jump on me

matesz001

i was 1v1ing some lvl 70 that was unbuffed and i was buffed probably lower then 70 cause not that 70 skill on me but this nub archer comes and kills me from a distance i mean 400 damage will hurt after a while i cant belive it and when these turk dcs happen ther is like no orcs left only humans its so crul i go out 2 kill the duds in the dc and like 3 humans chase me while they could kill like 20 other ppl its so funny.

BlueDragooN

1on1 should be 1on1, and the newbies should leave them alone, mostly the "turks".

lol sorry for tank the guards but it's realy good np when the turks getting dc and even w/o :P :lol:

-AssA-

and like 3 humans chase me while they could kill like 20 other ppl its so funny.[/b]
    ROFL :lol:

matesz001

im 1v1ing the whole offline clan in dcz right 1 by 1 i win them all pro combo lol but then these nub humans come sins from random clans and they all spike me and i die then again i run out of pots i sit down naked and random comes and hits me 1k damage. i just dont belive were is the respect. gayblood clan offline nice respectable clan all other u suck. ppl in dcz when i bow or sit or ther is a group around me and no 1 attackin plz dont attack any1 there cause then its crazy. can i plz ask for some respect there should b a place for only 1v1. what im talkin about like this

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=w...lkinboutnk9.jpg

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

I never let somebody to 1 v 1 in DCZ .. I dun have time for shitting with ppl.. just I kill them ...

matesz001

and ur the kindd of ppl that when they coem up i 2 hit them were did u make that sig.