James Teh Scammer

This is a discussion on James Teh Scammer within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Logged on today to find my account in use and after dcing it found all my money gone scream scroll ...
Page: 1

Affenotto

Default James Teh Scammer

Logged on today to find my account in use and after dcing it found all my money gone scream scroll gone and wreath of erenion gone and then hear from a friend james happened to just buy 3 mirage swords and was selling a scream scroll nd wreath of erenion. Also heard that he was talking bout buying prem to get my sealed items. Got to be one of the biggest 2 faced bastards in the game.

Hydr4

what he fuck are u talking about idiot ive been playing james and he didnt do anything

Affenotto

hmm the how was it that he happned to be selling the exact items i was missing and had been talking bout getting shit from my account

he did talk bout gold premium
    he was like i need to buy gold premium so i can take off his WE
    i rlly need it he said

Hydr4

thats what he said yea then i asked him does it have any other shit on it? and he said no and btw he wasnt selling any of that shit

Justin

damn james that hurts, u hack this guy and dont share with a clannie! :'(

Affenotto

so he had been on it lol well lets see he had access he had been talking bout taking stuff he was mad at me hmm wht else do you need ?

well i think im not believing that since affen said he had all his shit on the account still some days ago on vent

jamessssss

lol wtf i just woke up and i hear affen talking shit?
    dork i have 2 mirage swords (jeremy bought me one, and i bought the other from dark cleric and upgraded it to +6 by myself)
    i dont own a scream scroll and i dont even know your account info.
    and i thought all your shit was sealed?
    looks like you got db hacked retard.
    way to make up shit.

Affenotto

yes i got db and they happned to be selling it on ur account and the fact that u were on it and they didnt touch the WE or any of the sealed items that a db hacker would have np getting

I dont need to spend my day trolling over this thread i said what needed to be said. The rest is up to CS if they do anything cause a simple check of ips on the account would fix it

jamessssss

sigh i just did command "RegEdit" to show u the only accounts ive logged on after reformatting my computer 2 months ago are mine, donnys, viltstift, prittstift, lippestift..umm ill take a screenshot right now one sec.

jamessssss

Deleted..Who cares anymore :P

Browzer

its really easy to delete one of those so basically it proves nothing.

jamessssss

yea i know i figured that as i was screenshotting.
    :/
    oh well idc if anyone thinks im a scammer
    cause if i were..
    a bunch of people would be naked right now.
    not to mention more than a few of my friends know how to unseal locked items.
    so affen u better thank god i dont know your account info or you really would be naked.
    you fucking pansy.