I AM NO SCAMMER PLEASE READ

This is a discussion on I AM NO SCAMMER PLEASE READ within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Right i would like to clear a few things up fisrtly my ko4life accnt got hacked and some child has ...
Page: 1

KingCobra90

Right i would like to clear a few things up

fisrtly my ko4life accnt got hacked and some child has been on posing as me i have never owned a lvl 59 or sold any char before the only char i have ever had is 2fast i would never scam anyone i am totalyagainst hacking/scamming so stop jumping to conclusions and i will be changing my future ko4life name so please if anyone pms you off this ko4life name please dont reply to him from now on youcan ask alot of mygood friends

Blizz/Ashari/Merciless/ownedbyme13/Novalife/hiximxbob/Yoshi/Shadowwarrior/Juro/TheGrandwizard/Lilly/TexasHorns/Lupe ETC

please stop flaming me thanks

bulldog33

thats just what a scammer would say

Bradshouse

i can see your account getting hacked but, you ko4life log in, your msn, and your account pfffffffffff wtf man, you aint gotta lie to kick it...

IJaGGeRI

he used to use my dol

If he wanted to scam,he could do it

4lly

Bradshouse

[email protected]
    Well this is his msn you decide how you want but to me he is a noob and a scammer sorry bro

BlackWidow

you can read many many horror stories of ppl borrowing someones items for years at a time and out of nowhere turn b1tch who scams long time friends. ive known a few myself, wont name names but yea ill deal with reality not fantasy world. dunno exactly the facts only brad and 2fa do but from what i hear sounds very similar to what most ppl say after they start guilt trippin.

KingCobra90

M8 i think u will find that my msn addy is [email protected] used it for 3 years add it right now that is me Rob
    so dont try and tell all this bullshit stories about me being a scammer i am 16 years old and have a life/job i havnt the time to be loggin peoples accnt for VIRTUAL SOFTWARE that has no meaning to me what so ever i have earnt everything i have and i wouldnt go taking peoples stuff just for a game i would much rather have my FRIENDS than have the best items on ko

please talk to some of the peopkle on that list

i have used many of my FRIENDS items inc Raptor +8/hb +7/DOL+7/ SH +7/Lycoan staff +7/rol's etc etc and i would never EVER take from them i have always given back everything i borrow

for example "SoldiersOfAres - 4lly let me borrow his DOL +7 early on in the game all he did was say hey dude could i get my dol back and i said yes where are you and went straight to him and gave him it back" so dont give me shit if you dont know the full story

i got 4 words for you

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

gg

blizz

rob is a legit person known him for years and from wat i hear i gues brad might of scammed my friend tyler out of some rare items=\

KingCobra90

blizz is that the guy who sold tyler the lvl 65 warrior with rappy +8 and shit????