S>lvl 61 human rogue 42% for human priest

This is a discussion on S>lvl 61 human rogue 42% for human priest within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; lm selling my human rogue in the clan honor its 42% not mastered if priest is mastered l giv u ...
Page: 1

filipfilip2

lm selling my human rogue in the clan honor its 42% not mastered if priest is mastered l giv u fang of bikira with it thats profit pm me if any questions. Also had 21 days left of bronze prem and valk set hp

filipfilip2

if anything we will do trade mode bump

filipfilip2

its 46% now if any1 wonted to now bump

filipfilip2

bump

filipfilip2

bump

infernotherogue

filip do u have any vouches? oh and i saw a post saying that ur a scammer with proof. so if anyone is buying this acc buy with ur own risk.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=169354

heres the link.

srry filip but to sell something or trade something on ko4life i think u need to have more than 0 posts and some vouches.

filipfilip2

lm not sellin lm trading and if u view that post closely u canh see he was trying to scam me in the 1st place l booked it and used it against him not my fualt l had brains to book it in start. so ya and l can careless its just game l have clanies from 4 diff clans that are one o top in girakion that know lm no scamer..so ya l will get trade of them talkin with them on vent and can just do trade mode or watever there called so ya dont post on my wall if u write sumthing thats so dumb

filipfilip2

bump

collision

ya man i vouch for this man.