S> IB+8/80 lvl 63 rogue and lvl 61 rogue and other stuff

This is a discussion on S> IB+8/80 lvl 63 rogue and lvl 61 rogue and other stuff within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling: Iron bow +8/80 looking for priest items such as smite hammer +7, DOL+7, full plates +9, lobo hammer +7, ...
Page: 1

joeknight

Selling:

Iron bow +8/80 looking for priest items such as smite hammer +7, DOL+7, full plates +9, lobo hammer +7, all offers will be considered even if they are not priest items.

Lvl 63 naked human rogue with 59k nps, char is on 2% and no quests. Char has valkerie with hp bonus but apart from this totally naked and ofc it is mastered.

Lvl 61 human rogue with 6k nps, char is on 42% all quests up to this % have been done. Char has valkerie with hp bonus and quest jewlry it is mastered.

For the accts and ib8 i need priest items so give me some offers and for those who question how trustable i am ppl can vouch for me and if you are still not sure if you can trust me there are other mopre trusted peopl on this forum who can make the trade

Darkslayer07

-_-

wtf???

Dont bring the scam bullshit back in this thread. He scammed a cheater, if you have problems with that, simply dont trade with him.

<3 up

joeknight

come on babas

still need priest items however i will accept shit like warrior shell8 or WE/PE just offer me babas:P

Darkslayer07

Dont bring the scam bullshit back in this thread. He scammed a cheater, if you have problems with that, simply dont trade with him.

<3 up[/b]

u are taking to me????

joeknight

naa hes talking to any1 who might wana rade my post, back to topic plaz

Darkslayer07

wy u sell the rogue ???