Taking_back_sunday SCAMMER

This is a discussion on Taking_back_sunday SCAMMER within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Taking_back_sunday Scammer so i give him info to naked account were gonna trade i never gave him sq just account ...
Page: 1

Trident

Taking_back_sunday Scammerso i give him info to naked account were gonna trade i never gave him sq just account info to a naked account.. after he logs on and stuff the account psw is changed he is scammer... how did he do this???????

ZZZ dont trust him..and im resetting psw thru k2... but still wonder how he managed to do this

Trident

taking_back_sunday

trident please remove this bullshit :S not my fault you account has been hacked over 5 times.... how could i have chagned your goddamn password without the SQ think about it dude fack

trident please remove this bullshit :S not my fault you account has been hacked over 5 times.... how could i have chagned your goddamn password without the SQ think about it dude fack[/b]
    Having a gm in your msn list could easy answer your questoin.

turtle

-_-" gay.. I told you.. You were gonna get hacked... =O.... wait, or was that swg?? hm, i forgot.. but still.. gay.. foijfoajfa.... rawr.!!!! freaking hackers... they should all die slow...

taking_back_sunday

omg man your so smart i got my gm friend to help me get a lvl 64.75% rogue!!!!

Btw being hacked for 5 times doesnt have anything to do with stealing one account. He can be hacked and lose his items / dlvld and he can easy sell his char afterwards. SQ data base is safe so DB hackers cant hack it. So you could of steal his account only with help of a gm.

taking_back_sunday

goddamn moron... if i had a gms help why would i get a lvl 64 lmao

goddamn moron... if i had a gms help why would i get a lvl 64 lmao[/b]
    rofl. GMs get fired for editing chars.

taking_back_sunday

reading what you type hurts my brain.... so please stop typing....

Trident

hmm well it's funny that the account worked up until he logged onto it.. 2 strange?........ anywhoo.. yeah

reading what you type hurts my brain.... so please stop typing....[/b]
    Its pretty simple. Your brain cant hurt coz you dont have it so stop imagine things.