s> lvl 62 mage with items

This is a discussion on s> lvl 62 mage with items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I'm quitting the game cause I lost interest, here is a list of all my items and gear that will ...
Page: 1

iamsteve

Default s> lvl 62 mage with items

I'm quitting the game cause I lost interest, here is a list of all my items and gear that will come with this. I will only accept cash I do not want to trade characters or want ingame cash.

lvl 62 ice mage 50.35 %

Gear: Elixir +6, complete robe +6 hp, crimson helm +6 hp, Crystal Gob pads, Crimson boots +7 hp,Crimson gloves+6 hp, Dual hp+7 earings, hp+9 necklace, hp+8 belt, hp+6 rings.

Inventory:ts scroll, 30 stone of life, mirage+4/40, 3 mirages+3, 3 mirages+1, rogue chitin gaunlet +1 dex+6 necklace, 30 dts tooth,5 bee stings,Tail of Shaula,spell of thorn, glacier blast, fire blast,Absolute power scroll,spell of impact, 139 souls,454 720 hp pots,136 960 mp,13 480 mp,3 mp+7 earings,mp+7 belt,Mp +7 ring, Mp+6 ringMp+8 necklace, 50 speed pots,56 300 def scrolls,56 1500 buff scrolls,2 60% respawn scrolls, 52 duration item, str+ scroll, 1 TRINA!!@!@ AND 30,382,120 gold

Please again I am quitting the game I don't wanna sell any of this seperate, you buy the char if you want the items, all for 1 deal. Thanks for reading this long ass list of shit.

You can e-mail me at [email protected]
    I also have AIM. My AIM name is Stevetheproloser.

P.s if you im me tell me who you are like for instance I wanna buy your char is a good way to start off, so that I know.

Again thanks and only serious people please, no bullshit

iamsteve

Come on someone!!@!@!@!@!@!@! I will sell it cheap.

iamsteve

Come one someone I just wnat some money out of this because I quit!@!@ Someone must want a mage1 All masters are done besides lvl 70..

iamsteve

I'm bumping it come on 40 something views and not one person... what am I doing wrong here? I know its not the best gear in the world...

iamsteve

bumpppppppppppppppppp

iamsteve

sold