Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

S> Lvl 62 mini war(elmo) w/90k NP USD

This is a discussion on S> Lvl 62 mini war(elmo) w/90k NP USD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by JoshTehPwner Wow, your all "E-thugs", I dont think anyone needs to have a heart, to see what ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Wow, your all "E-thugs", I dont think anyone needs to have a heart, to see what your saying is wrong, go loose your mom, come here, and get flammed, see how you feel then. Im sure comments like that well just counce right of of you. *:rollseyes:
    You sir have a problem, Have you ever had a friend and played around with him? Like yo mama jokes? Dude, weve known each other since the begining of the game and Darksidesonnie and matsuki = Real life friends.
    Calm your self down man. Ps : His mom isn't dead, it was a joke that we lied to gta while matsuki was in it to. damn

Crazy2010

Originally posted by MrRapist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrRapist)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    Wow, your all "E-thugs", I dont think anyone needs to have a heart, to see what your saying is wrong, go loose your mom, come here, and get flammed, see how you feel then. Im sure comments like that well just counce right of of you. *:rollseyes:
    You sir have a problem, Have you ever had a friend and played around with him? Like yo mama jokes? Dude, weve known each other since the begining of the game and Darksidesonnie and matsuki = Real life friends.
    Calm your self down man. Ps : His mom isn't dead, it was a joke that we lied to gta while matsuki was in it to. damn[/b]
    NO no body play with his friends with mom's jokes unless he is a moron.

So think about if for a second >>

thats u

Banned

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    Originally posted by MrRapist@

Calm your self down man. Ps : His mom isn't dead, it was a joke that we lied to gta while matsuki was in it to. damn

thats u[/b]
    hey you, stfu.
    You got no sense of humor?
    Get your fat ass out of ur chair and
    breath some air and get some friends
    to do some mama jokes oke?
    and in bold print : [size=18]HIS MOM ISNT DEAD

Originally posted by MrRapist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrRapist)</div>
    Calm your self down man. Ps : His mom isn't dead, it was a joke that we lied to gta while matsuki was in it to. damn[/b]
    Wow, you guys have a SICK sense of humor.
    Well if it was a joke, sorry for the spam matsuki. :rollseyes:

darkside_sonnie

Default sadsa

my mom stanked...and died in a fire...

some how she was lighting the fire and the stankyness started a bigger fire...and i was in the back like whoa....and like whoa jump out of window... when i coulda like OMG unlock the door and like omg walk out and like save my mom but who gives a shit...like omg omg omg omg !!!!! where was JOSH THE PWNER TO SAVE MY MOM if HE CARES SO MUCH

/emotional mode off

Crazy2010

[quote]
    Wow, your all "E-thugs", I dont think anyone needs to have a heart, to see what your saying is wrong, go loose your mom, come here, and get flammed, see how you feel then. Im sure comments like that well just counce right of of you. :rollseyes:

thats u
    hey you, stfu.

I can see that who has no sense of humor rofl.Go get a real friends so then when u start mom's jokes u will get spanked. maggot

Banned

Default Re: sadsa

Originally posted by darkside_sonnie

some how she was lighting the fire and the stankyness started a bigger fire...and i was in the back like whoa....and like whoa jump out of window... when i coulda like OMG unlock the door and like omg walk out and like save my mom but who gives a shit...like omg omg omg omg !!!!! where was JOSH THE PWNER TO SAVE MY MOM if HE CARES SO MUCH

/emotional mode off
    rofl

Default Re: sadsa

/emotional mode off
    Your sad attemps at humar actually make me laugh. :lol:
    Maybe i would actually understand them if you wouldnt actually right them in english :rollseyes:

Banned

[quote]
    Wow, your all "E-thugs", I dont think anyone needs to have a heart, to see what your saying is wrong, go loose your mom, come here, and get flammed, see how you feel then. Im sure comments like that well just counce right of of you. :rollseyes:

thats u
    hey you, stfu.

I can see that who has no sense of humor rofl.Go get a real friends so then when u start mom's jokes u will get spanked. maggot
    OMG! your a fucking nerd. you probally get picked on at school and they talk shit about your mom but you cant do anything about it, so u get ur fat ass on the computer and talk about " start mama jokes and get spanked" and this and that.
    I Never heard about someone who talk about ppl mom get spanked, ps: do they get spanked hard on their ass?
    man i dont even wanna continue with your dumbass. piss off

darkside_sonnie

Default adsa

Your sad attemps at humar actually make me laugh. Laugh
    Maybe i would actually understand them if you wouldnt actually right them in english Rolls Eyes
    maybe i would understand you, if you would spell humor right...i dunno that one word caught me off guard...please repost on how to do periods...capitals after a new sentence... and make sure to check dictionary.com for more accurate words. since you wanna be an english teacher in a forums and all..

*HINT HINT*

Crazy2010

[quote]

thats u
    hey you, stfu.

OMG! your a fucking nerd. you probally get picked on at school and they talk shit about your mom but you cant do anything about it, so u get ur fat ass on the computer and talk about " start mama jokes and get spanked" and this and that.
    I Never heard about someone who talk about ppl mom get spanked, ps: do they get spanked hard on their ass?
    I DONT KNOW WTF I DO WITH YOU MORON.GONE ADD YOU TO IGNORE LIST FAGGOT NOT WORTH WEASTING MY TIME. added

Banned

[quote]

thats u
    hey you, stfu.

I DONT KNOW WTF I DO WITH YOU MORON.GONE ADD YOU TO IGNORE LIST FAGGOT NOT WOTH WEASTING MY TIME. added
    Your fat ass got a food stuck on the caps button?
    Your a fucking moron, and a complete idiot.
    YOU SHOULD SLAP YOUR SELF!
    And oh yeah, getting to overheated that
    you cant even spell correctly?

Banned

[quote]

thats u
    hey you, stfu.

I DONT KNOW WTF I DO WITH YOU MORON.GONE ADD YOU TO IGNORE LIST FAGGOT NOT WOTH WEASTING MY TIME. added
    Your fat ass got a food stuck on the caps button?
    Your a fucking moron, and a complete idiot.
    YOU SHOULD SLAP YOUR SELF!
    And oh yeah, getting to overheated that
    you cant even spell correctly?
    LOL, you said you dont /care about me, why are you goin to add me to the ignore list. <---that takes time to do, and u said your not goin to "weasting" your time for me.
    Hmm..

Default Re: adsa

Maybe i would actually understand them if you wouldnt actually right them in english Rolls Eyes
    maybe i would understand you, if you would spell humor right...i dunno that one word caught me off guard...please repost on how to do periods...capitals( Nice edit! :rollseyes: ) after a new sentence... and make sure to check dictionary.com for more accurate words. since you wanna be an english teacher in a forums and all..

*HINT HINT*

Banned

Default Re: adsa

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-darkside_sonnie
    maybe i would understand you, if you would spell humor right...i dunno that one word caught me off guard...please repost on how to do periods...capitals( Nice edit! :rollseyes: ) after a new sentence... and make sure to check dictionary.com for more accurate words. since you wanna be an english teacher in a forums and all..

*HINT HINT*
    [/b]
    trying watch a nigga ridin dirty, ps : he did that on purpose ^_^

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast