Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

S> Lvl 62 mini war(elmo) w/90k NP USD

This is a discussion on S> Lvl 62 mini war(elmo) w/90k NP USD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; and i care because? im not the guy correcting people on forums trying to be smart and acting like you ...
Page: 4

darkside_sonnie

Default adas

and i care because? im not the guy correcting people on forums trying to be smart and acting like you care and stuff...personally i dunt care how i type..if u cant comprehend me why waste ur time?

GO PWN SOME MORE PLZ

Banned

Default Re: adas

Originally posted by darkside_sonnie
    and i care because? im not the guy correcting people on forums trying to be smart and acting like you care and stuff...personally i dunt care how i type..if u cant comprehend me why waste ur time?

GO PWN SOME MORE PLZ
    maybe he can be PWNAGEFACTOR2? :lol:

Default Re: adas

GO PWN SOME MORE PLZ

maybe i would understand you, if you would spell humor right
    So you dont care about how you type, but you care how i type? WOW!

darkside_sonnie

Default sada

and yet...you still post..i know you care for me man...infact you should come over some times...please lemme touch your feet

Banned

So, Crazy2010 got owned by me.
    and Darkside_sonnie and josh is battling.
    i wonder who will win? BIDS ON DARK!

Default Re: sada

and yet...you still post..i know you care for me man...infact you should come over some times...please lemme touch your feet
    And yet? If you really dont care about me, then why dont YOU stop posting?

darkside_sonnie

Default sadsa

i never said i dunt care about u....i love u man..infact you should gimme ur msn...and address and we can talk about it more babie..not in public.

I CARE FOR PWNERS!

Default Re: sadsa

i never said i dunt care about u....i love u man..infact you should gimme ur msn...and address and we can talk about it more babie..not in public.

I CARE FOR PWNERS!
    Well, i dont care, about people who make up total jokes about people loosing there mom's, and maing jokes after that. So no msn for you tonigh, your gonna have to stick with your 3 contacts. :rollseyes:

darkside_sonnie

Default sadsa

dam josh....i love u. infact i care so much for u..im pretty much hung on everyword you say...

KEEP THEM PWNINGS COMING!

Luc1fer

Lol, All of you loosers that are making mama jokes go get life, dont get me started on MR.rapiest. he is like 9 or 11. but due to brith defects have not had mature up to 4 year old. he got owned on ranking forum by almoust every one. only god knows when will he get the message, " his is not funny , & that no one cares as to what he has to say". as per game is concered grow some balls to stand and fight with your noobie little "e-thug" gang. instead of towning like a mofo everytime you see a big bad orc.

If i was matsuki i would take this personal. cauz being frined is all good and well. and if you want to joke around do it on your CW vent or something. no need to spam on forum. cauz frankly WE DO NOT CARE. making ppl look bad is all you 7 year old fuktards can do.

PS : BTw darkside , can you mom walknow ?, cauz after i was done with her last week she had to call for wheelchair .

darkside_sonnie

Default sadsa

lmao you can have her buddy... care face -_-

and yes were all lil 7 year olds...sounds like some one goes on vent to ease drop in CW vent.

darkside_sonnie

Default asda

as far as im concerned... venom rogue shouldnt be talking....mister i babashop for the whole clan and mass dupe like a lil bitch.

learn to play the game legit.. danse macabre

Banned

Originally posted by Luc1fer
    Lol, *All of you loosers that are making mama jokes go get life, *dont get me started on MR.rapiest. * he is like 9 or 11. *but due to brith defects have not had mature up to 4 year old. *he got owned on ranking forum by almoust every one. *only god knows when will he get the message, " his is not funny , & that no one cares as to what he has to say". *as per game is concered grow some balls to stand and fight with your noobie little "e-thug" gang. *instead of towning like a mofo everytime you see a big bad orc. *

* *If i was matsuki i would take this personal. *cauz being frined is all good and well. *and if you want to joke around do it on your CW vent or something. *no need to spam on forum. *cauz frankly WE DO NOT CARE. *making ppl look bad is all you 7 year old fuktards can do. *

PS : BTw darkside , can you mom walknow ?, *cauz after i was done with her last week she had to call for wheelchair . *
    stfu u fucking baba shoper. Ok, im a lil kid...how about you? I admit im young but how about you u fucking looser? Aint never got laid, aint never got a life so u gotta try to talk shit about a kid and his balls that never drop. Ok man your a big bad wolf, but i bet your punk ass get bitched smacked by your boss in real life. Tough luck? nah its because you a bitch.
    And talkin about games, why should i fight someone with in +1 and other uniques +1 and +2? Cmon now, if u wanna fight go fight someone with better gear huh BABA SHOPER? Now what u gonna say? im immature? Im 8 or 9? Im a pathetic ko player? Rofl, get ur old ass,crusty lip mother fucker outta here, because in real life ur shit. And if you dont care why u posting in the topic? bitch no one care about u, this aint no jerry springer.
    Leave your opionions and drama to your mama nigga. Now, tell me something i dont know :huh:

MATSUKI

i suggest a mod close this thread. plskthx

Banned

That was a quick fight, if i knew u were gonna be so easy i wouldve took off my dd helm ^^
    Guess +1 and +2 uniques cant help yah huh?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast