Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Melody Banned zzzz

This is a discussion on Melody Banned zzzz within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; topic says all im pretty pissed they said i got banned for arrow shower hack even though i was assasin ...
Page: 1

peter

Default Melody Banned zzzz

topic says all im pretty pissed they said i got banned for arrow shower hack even though i was assasin since day 1 trying to get account back but i doubt it will happend.
    pretty gay w/e h43r: <_<

Mercyful

dont lie .... not like there gunna ban random poeple

peter

i aint lying i was legit all the way
    no quest abuse no koxp no forgotten temple bug
    only lvl 62 0%

BangDid

omgf k2'ed

RealPayne

Originally posted by Mercyful
    dont lie .... *not like there gunna ban random poeple
    lol he is legit!, stop spam random topic oke? -_-

peter

:angry:

RealPayne

Originally posted by peter
    the best u can do is send them msg "ko support" and explaine them that they are wrong, hope u get your char back relly sry bro.....

Mercyful

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mercyful
    dont lie .... *not like there gunna ban random poeple
    lol he is legit!, stop spam random topic oke? -_-[/b]
    right

xHeadStrongx

Melody.. Go to the BBB.com And file a report. When i got banned the GM didnt even catch me personaly He just trusted peoples SS's on the forums. KO will have to expain Why They banned me And if they Lie I have proof that I wasnt Logged on the day that I got banned . So I plan on getting 5,000 $ from this Mistake :wub: Also i have 3 other friend who are doing the same thing. Soon KO will be shut down with There F- Rating.

My advice to KO is Dont trust Random People to SUpervise There Servers. They Fucked ThemselveS Now they have to pay.
    So I encourage Everyone to File a Complant Against KO to the BBB.com

IF we get enough Complaints On Turkey Then Also they have No choice but to Ban turkish IP's or They have to shut down there Entire Gaming Contract and servers ^_^

GOGOGO Fuck KO

peter

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-peter
    the best u can do is send them msg "ko support" and explaine them that they are wrong, hope u get your char back relly sry bro..... [/b]
    i did i sent them a support ticket and used my friends official forum account to see if gm reads it
    o well maybe logos or /quit

T0wn3R

wow, it sucks maybe the gm had a friend you killed or fight with him.

i don't understand how k2 since they make to offer a so terrible service, they make all the opposite of which they would have to do.

peter

i know lol
    out of all the koxpers they banned a legit person cuz the ss saw me and a koxper in the same screenshot lol its funny but i tihnk i will get my account back since i did not do anything wrong
    the gms base his descisions on ss

xHeadStrongx

Melody I charge 10gb To Unbann Accounts. But for You I might consider Doing it for free since you never Flamed Me on These forums. PM me Ill tell You how :P

Btw this is staydead

xHeadStrongx

Melody I bet MY life that u will get 1 of these 3 post form Knight Online

1.This account has been blocked as someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service. This account will not be unblocked. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

2.This account has been blocked on 28th October for using unauthorized third party tools. This is a violation of our TOS. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

3.Please refrain from using inappropriate language as this is a violation of our Customer Service Policies. You can view our policies at www.knightonlineworld.com. Under the "Support" tab, click on "Policies". Thank you for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

ALL i wanted was to Talk to a LIVE REAL person But i guess KO sucks To much D1ck that they dont have time for it :lol:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast