ZETAZETA IS A SCAMMER

This is a discussion on ZETAZETA IS A SCAMMER within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; im here to tell everyone that is lookin for trades...Zeta is a fcuken scammer ...she took my 2 +8 cleavers ...
Page: 1

iiCkyy

Default ZETAZETA IS A SCAMMER

im here to tell everyone that is lookin for trades...Zeta is a fcuken scammer ...she took my 2 +8 cleavers and 400mil on pathos. We had a deal on a trade for 2 accounts on logos...for those stuff on pathos..i had a deal with this bitch and i trusted this bitch. Everything went smoothly...i was on msn...she was on msn...she gave me acount and secret question...i gave her cleavers and 400mil...then i changed the account pws and i was thinkin ok trades done. When she logs off claiming shes goin to sleep... she blocks me from msn and when i try to log on to those 2 accounts...it says wrong pw! So Fcuk Zeta...watch out for her...shess a big noob, she wouldnt be anything without my cleavers +8 ! Go to sleep beeeezzy...shows how low u go for a fcuken game dumbass....i play logos now so i really dont care but stil FCUK YOU ZETA! xD

zetazeta

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=73393

read it, tahts all i hafta say, i dont wanna type stuff up again

btw, you said you changed the account pws.. then how can i even login to change the pw?.. =.="

iiCkyy

foo honestly i dont care anymore...just fcuken step up and tell me u scammed me and i wont care....you got what u want...im left with shit...so why would i even post this up? Mail me or something we can talk..im tired of this lil kid shit...fcuken be real