Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S> Lvl 63 Human Arch Mage *Naked*

This is a discussion on S> Lvl 63 Human Arch Mage *Naked* within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; just shut up... u are the scammer, keep on scamming h4dra gogoog. fuking noob.[/b] lol i am the scammer? who ...
Page: 2

eliteahmad

just shut up... u are the scammer, keep on scamming h4dra gogoog. fuking noob.[/b]
    lol i am the scammer? who did i scam buddy? and who the fuck is h4dra?

fucking retard

Imhotep

hes a scammer...

once a scammer always a scammer..
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=179129
    buy at ur own risk[/b]
    Hypothetical Question, If I scammed your whole account + items, and you had an opportunity to scam me, wouldn't you take it ?

OFC two wrongs don't make a right, but I'm sure you would scam him back to get back atleast some of the value of your lost account/items.

eliteahmad

Hypothetical Question, If I scammed your whole account + items, and you had an opportunity to scam me, wouldn't you take it ?

OFC two wrongs don't make a right, but I'm sure you would scam him back to get back atleast some of the value of your lost account/items.[/b]
    yes but he got his account back
    he said nik forced jon to give it back, shouldnt stonecoldkillah force him to give it back?

and the SS+5 he scammed is my real friends SS, jon just account shared with him..

Jason269

Tuff shit if its your real life friend, your real life friend is a dirty scammer, if it wasnt for nik i wouldnt of got nothing back, stonecoldkillah isnt forcing me because Jon also scammed iliketomooit, also known as jonny in our clan so chronics just sit down bud

1 more think , thanks for the bump

eliteahmad

jon isnt my real friend idiot, jon account shared with my real friend, who's SS you scammed..

Jason269

anyway ur a scammer so shut your mouth,

up

Banned

oop

Jason269

fankoooo

op.

Banned

i have to post this all read pls

1. jason comes to vent crying that jon aka collision said that i vouch for him being trustable and they should trade chars , long strory short jason gave account and email and all req info to jon , jon change everything and kept the account , now ....... jason cried to me and said it was my fault that he says i vouch for him but i did none of the sort and knowing jon i felt compiled to help them cause there both my friends , so i did i got jon to give me everything he had on account , and jason to give me access to change the email I COULD HAVE SCAMMED BUT DIDNT o.O , i changed everything to the account that way jasaon would have a safe account and jon could piss off , now JON GAINED NOTHING JASON GOT EVERYTHING BACK

JON - 0 JASON - 0

2. jon comes to vent and says hey you know im selling some stuff to jason , i hope he dont scamm me cause i was nice and
    gave his stuff back , next thing i know he scamms jon , which i thought was kinda funny but lame , now speed forward to today
    im trolling through forums and i belive that 99% of the people dont a have clue on this topic what the fuck there talking about this is the real game this is the real story , JASON SCAMMED FILIPS ITEM not jons so therefore he is a scammer and a bs one at that

NOW MY QUESTION TO YOU IS ............ JON - 0 JASON - 1 FILIP -0 = LOST THE SS

now it seems to me that jason {my friend btw all of them are } scammed and got away with it , now im asking you jason to give the ss back to filip , btw im turning all of this into felix as soon as he logs on to msn , i dont think any of you should be able to use this forum because your maturity level is of a 5 year old child .......... so as you can see this story is long but now the real question is

IF YOU GOT SCAMMED BY A SCAMMER AND COULD GET HIM BACK WOULD YOU ? BUT IF YOU LOST NOTHING BUT 1 DAY IN THE BEGGING OF THIS AND WHERE FACED WITH LOOSING FACE AND FRIENDS WOULD YOU KEEP THE ITEM OR GIVE IT BACK ?

do the right thing star cause tbh i help you as a friend now im asking as your friend to return it you had your fun kk ty bb

Jason269

1. jason comes to vent crying that jon aka collision said that i vouch for him being trustable and they should trade chars , long strory short jason gave account and email and all req info to jon , jon change everything and kept the account , now ....... jason cried to me and said it was my fault that he says i vouch for him but i did none of the sort and knowing jon i felt compiled to help them cause there both my friends , so i did i got jon to give me everything he had on account , and jason to give me access to change the email I COULD HAVE SCAMMED BUT DIDNT o.O , i changed everything to the account that way jasaon would have a safe account and jon could piss off , now JON GAINED NOTHING JASON GOT EVERYTHING BACK
    JON - 0 JASON - 0

2. jon comes to vent and says hey you know im selling some stuff to jason , i hope he dont scamm me cause i was nice and
    gave his stuff back , next thing i know he scamms jon , which i thought was kinda funny but lame , now speed forward to today
    im trolling through forums and i belive that 99% of the people dont a have clue on this topic what the fuck there talking about this is the real game this is the real story , JASON SCAMMED FILIPS ITEM not jons so therefore he is a scammer and a bs one at that

now it seems to me that jason {my friend btw all of them are } scammed and got away with it , now im asking you jason to give the ss back to filip , btw im turning all of this into felix as soon as he logs on to msn , i dont think any of you should be able to use this forum because your maturity level is of a 5 year old child .......... so as you can see this story is long but now the real question is
    IF YOU GOT SCAMMED BY A SCAMMER AND COULD GET HIM BACK WOULD YOU ? BUT IF YOU LOST NOTHING BUT 1 DAY IN THE BEGGING OF THIS AND WHERE FACED WITH LOOSING FACE AND FRIENDS WOULD YOU KEEP THE ITEM OR GIVE IT BACK ?

do the right thing star cause tbh i help you as a friend now im asking as your friend to return it you had your fun kk ty bb[/b]
    Hmm. now jon is crying so much you are now saying its flips item? well well, nice lie. I have alot of vouchers, im not a scammer. everyone says i am because i took 1 item because this Jon scammed me, but i got my char back but i wouldnt of out of his own will, he also scammed another guy for a lvl 66 on logos a while back, he also helped hack jonnyfive on ronark. so hes a scammer so he derserves it.

like i said, i can get so many vouchers because they know im not a scammer, ive done usd trades with them. as you see theres already 3 in the topic.

--------

SELLING THIS MAGE VERY CHEAP!!!

Jason269

C/O 60$

Banned

ill buy it for 75$ C/O , will make trustable topic.

Jason269

Ok m8, add me to MSN, [email protected]

Banned

added.

Imhotep

JON - 0 JASON - 0

do the right thing star cause tbh i help you as a friend now im asking as your friend to return it you had your fun kk ty bb[/b]
    I understand your point. However, that Jon guy would have gotten away with Jason's account, so OFC Jason would be absolutely steaming ! OFC he won't give back the SS to Jon, even if it is Flips, Jon will still have access to the SS. Flip should re-think who he shares with from now on, let this be a lesson to Jon. Yes, it wasn't Flip's fault, but he just got mixed up in all of this.

Anyway, Jason still remains a GG and trustable guy, I would trust him with my account as would many other people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast