shoulda i stay manes ?

This is a discussion on shoulda i stay manes ? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; im only 57 atm but i mean 60 is easy i've decided to go back to lvling monday with chong ...
Page: 1

Default shoulda i stay manes ?

im only 57 atm but i mean 60 is easy i've decided to go back to lvling monday with chong i jus wondering wat u guys think manes worth it

atm im jus thinking bout getting 60 sliding some golems to 62 (cathing cheech up to me) and then going back to olympia when new patch comes to live servers .

iunno wat u guys think .

mayonnaise is dead pretty much most joined town0rdie i plan too jus haven't been on / talked to em chemical gone for vaction for 30 days or sum shit and only reason i dont wanna leave manes is cuz i have freinds here who no longer on olympia so i'd kinda be ditching them

then again i guess lack of babashop has made manes not so enjoyable ppl leaving for better exp sucked too but then again we didn't expect much from them

same prob here..
    got lvl 61 mage on diez .. and dont know if manes worth it
    cuz alwys DIEZ will be the " best server"

Rampage

thats what im thinking about too.. but even if we go back to olympia, it will stay a dead server. We need to go Ares or Diez xD

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

thats allways the problem <_<

Prime

I dunno if I should stay here or go back to Xigenon.

i think the release of manes was killed by beta but rampage u keep saying olympia dead but there are soooooo many 70's u think ice age there gunna stay 70 ? server is good atm jus full of turks as are all of em and if u go ares it will look like beta

but diez isn't ne better everyone say king of moradon wrecked diez he sold all servers FYI not jus diez and olympia diez is bull shit by corrupt gms everyone think diez is the best soo all the wanna be legit cheaters go there and try and whine all time im legit blabla with +9's in inventory

Jay

manes was definatly killed by beta release and most of the people might/will go back to their own server when they release firedrake.. if u have a high level chara at ure last server than there no point lvling/pking/getting equipped at a new server.. waste of moeny/time in my opinion

sh1vas

why the hell whould u go anywhere with those items....stay olympia

priest_

Originally posted by sh1vas
    why the hell whould u go anywhere with those items....stay olympia
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................

he doesn't really have those items............................................. ...............

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................

sh1vas

bah gay :P

I'm enjoying Manes very much, CZ is more alive than on Edana, and Fire Drake will be a real challenge since there aren't too many uber high-leeled players yet. Yeah, I'd say it's worth it. I dunno why everyone's saying it's dead, it's seems pretty alive to me.

MuDvAyNe

well mannes is stuffed anyways gm need to do a run through and ban alot of ppl

Rampage

Originally posted by Private
    i think the release of manes was killed by beta but rampage u keep saying olympia dead but there are soooooo many 70's u think ice age there gunna stay 70 ? server is good atm jus full of turks as are all of em and if u go ares it will look like beta

but diez isn't ne better everyone say king of moradon wrecked diez he sold all servers FYI not jus diez and olympia diez is bull shit by corrupt gms everyone think diez is the best soo all the wanna be legit cheaters go there and try and whine all time im legit blabla with +9's in inventory
    You don't hear people in vent saying ... There's nobody grr

weren't saying manes is dead saying olympia is but i dunno everyone left manes i like dan quit first day priest_ quit cuz he wont give me my glave LO!L all there is is like ray chem and inf and chem on vacation it sucks man not sure wats gunna happen yet i almost wanna play archer on olympia lvl to 80 lo!l