S>> LVL 65 Human Priest with equipment

This is a discussion on S>> LVL 65 Human Priest with equipment within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hi I'm going to sell my human priest lvl 65. He got a legit Warrior Pendant +1 and a Platinum ...
Page: 1

linuxuser

Default S>> LVL 65 Human Priest with equipment

hi

I'm going to sell my human priest lvl 65. He got a legit Warrior Pendant +1 and a Platinum Earring and some items for being Battlepriest or Normalpriest as you could see on the pictures.

I won't sell single items only the whole account.

There is also a lvl 53 oder 54 mage on the account with full crimson +7 and salamander staff +7 and a lvl 50 rogue with fp +6 and sword breaker +8

I wasn't able to make some pictures of the noob chars on the account because of the connection problems ....

I'm only taking USD because i'm quitting this game finally. (Payment via PayPal or Click&buy of moneytransfer (i'm living in germany))

http://rapidshare.com/files/3833729/neu.zip (this are the pictures)

send me offers via pm or just leave a post here.

Matrixxx

did u still sell ?

raxxor

Would u like a world of warcraft warrior lvl 60

linuxuser

@matrixxx

yes, i'm still trying to sell the account because the last person which wanted to buy the account didn't send me the money and told me that he isn't intrested in the account anymore.

@raxxor

sorry, i don't need an wow account. I'm trying to quit all games because i have to do more for school in the next few months/years >.<

@all

The priest is very well known on the human side because i was always friendly to all people even to turks. If you don't think so just ask some Symbiosis members (like silverkid, nordfront_rezzer, kewlgirl )

If anyone got any questions about the account feel free to ask here in this thread

linuxuser

bump

linuxuser

bump

linuxuser

bump

linuxuser

bump

linuxuser

bump

linuxuser

bump