Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Fear... A son of bitch!

This is a discussion on Fear... A son of bitch! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well, I was talking with that noobie, and he reported me after I say " you are going to be ...
Page: 1

grzequ

Default Fear... A son of bitch!

Well, I was talking with that noobie, and he reported me after I say " you are going to be banned for this ".

I took some ss es, I just sended all sses and said everything about Vendetta clan to ALL Gms by pm on koworld forums, I ll spam those topics to koworld forum until all those fags get banned.

SS1

SS2

SS3

[Report Subject]: Means I cheated or did something bad against game rules, Now Gms will watch me and game wont let me to do some of my quests, also will tp me to jail to lose exp.

Now I am fucking angry about these! I just said you are an idiot that uses bug abuse and steals others name, and i got this stupid thing on my head.

Fear, I wont let u to play on this server! And other Vendetta members too.

You all are only a fucking kids that cant play without using bugs.. You are nothing in game. Just a stupid clan that things they can own server.

Remember Edena, Remember Manes.. All u can do is exping to 60 with koxp and being free np for other nation. And leaving server. Thats all that u can do.

Ur an allstar clan? I owned almost all of you on Edena server with my full plate +6 set and dual +7 sword breakers. Ur a just uber geared duper/bugger retards not more

Well, I will contact with every GMs on every server, Also KOL Admin and CS. And I am sure they will do something about you/this.

N1GG4

Default Re: Fear... A son of bitch!

Originally posted by grzequ
    Well, I was talking with that noobie, and he reported me after I say " you are going to be banned for this ".

I took some ss es, I just sended all sses and said everything about Vendetta clan to ALL Gms by pm on koworld forums, I ll spam those topics to koworld forum until all those fags get banned.

SS1

SS2

SS3

[Report Subject]: Means I cheated or did something bad against game rules, Now Gms will watch me and game wont let me to do some of my quests, also will tp me to jail to lose exp.

Now I am fucking angry about these! I just said you are an idiot that uses bug abuse and steals others name, and i got this stupid thing on my head.

Fear, I wont let u to play on this server! And other Vendetta members too.

You all are only a fucking kids that cant play without using bugs.. You are nothing in game. Just a stupid clan that things they can own server. *

Remember Edena, Remember Manes.. All u can do is exping to 60 with koxp and being free np for other nation. And leaving server. Thats all that u can do. *

Ur an allstar clan? I owned almost all of you on Edena server with my full plate +6 set and dual +7 sword breakers. Ur a just uber geared duper/bugger retards not more

Well, I will contact with every GMs on every server, Also KOL Admin and CS. And I am sure they will do something about you/this.
    +9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999999999999999999999999999999

rofl vendetta

Can you give me more detail about that report thingy ? :unsure: i dont get it

grzequ

King can do it, ( I dont mean fag name stolers )

If king see a koxper/cheater/... he can put that thing on his name with a king command. It means " He did something bad in game ".

On Jpko this system is active and you are going jail if u have this thing on ur name. On jail you are losing exp, Gm killing you and ur losing np vs vs. Sometimes GM can ban u for this...

So, What should i do now?

I didnt cheated or did something bad in game. Alot of people knows me All know how a fag fear and vendetta is. I hope they dont say we are legit/best clan after using 3-4b on a new server. They just can be the FIRST on ranking, But never BEST clan!

Ouch , did you actually go to the jail ? :s

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

nahh i totaly agree with grzequ but i guess this is not possible without a big change at the K2 kind of leading a game :unsure:

N1GG4

vendetta new definition - Newbs of the game. Couldn't do shit without bugs. Macro and glitch. We are all honored to be with such noobs as these. YAY I can't wait till you guys get banned for abusing these bugs i'm gana have the most fun in my life just looking at you guys flaming at the gms after you lose all the bugged money, clan, and the kings then we can all finally play this game the way it should be played. WITHOUT PEOPLE LIKE VENDETTA

jsquared90

the Fear in pathos is not the Fear in edana like he wanted. that Fear is an imposter, he was not on last nite when the server started.

Ki1laH

You have no fucking proof of vendetta doing anything you little queers, yes im talking to you flippy get your tongue out of our asses.

For all we know FEAR could be you flippy, or somebody else that hates us already trying to frame us. If it was really somebody helping us they wouldn't be so stupid to tell everybody what they are doing you fucking retard.

Yes i'm starting to get pissed because noobs are starting shit already and making up bullshit.

You think we glitch/cheat/macro...FUCKING FOLLOW ME AROUND 24/7 bitch.

The End.

Go stick your tongue in some other clans ass k.

Banned

k flame vendetta 24/7 !! gogo 1k posts tomorrow^^

grzequ

Shut up!
    Why Fear giving money to Vendetta clan members if he hates us???
    If u be the King and hate someone, Do you give billions to them?
    Dont talk like childs.

And I dont need to post any proof about them. U can find alot of if u search!

You can be legit, but if ur clan does bug abuse 7/24 so that means THAT CLAN IS CHEATER !

Just remember CS on Edena k ? 55-62 level people with shit gears cant kill isiloon many times without bug...
    Level 70 people cant do it easily, How the fuck did u killed it without bug?

Just search site and u can see who is koxper/duper/cheater/glitcher in ur clan.

Just search Vendetta and read what people said about u.

Here is your proof.

Ki1laH

ARE YOU RETARDED?

A random guy saying that he is giving vendetta coin who could quite possibly be TRYING TO FRAME US, is proof that he gave it to us?

Are you retarded?

And there is no proof, just he says she says bullshit.

Follow us around, watch us xp, watch us kill bosses, etc.

And We wbere alll 61-63 when we did isiloon, and I've tanked it the 'real way' and when we did it the other way gm said it wasn't bug but changed his mind when we got a CS.

Now get your tongue out of our asses, have a GM follow us if you like.

Banned

yep k and u got 2b ritee?
    cool gyfy my plyz?

Ki1laH

Im rich biatch!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast